Rachel

Rachel's PVO

“Beep beep! Beep beep! Beep beep!” I woke up to the sound of my boring and dull alarm clock, I got up, My platinum blonde hair was everywhere.

I threw on a white sweater and maroon Jean pants and head downstairs.

“Morning Hun!” My Brunette mother smiled while she flipped the pancakes, I waved and then got a suprising hug from behind “Morning my Little angel!” The man's voice was dark toned and a brown beard was on my head.

“Daaaad! Stop it!” I squeezed out of the tight grip of my father and laughed, I sat down on the counter stools, I got handed a plate with three pancakes stacked up with a swirl of Maple syrup.

“Mom! These look so good! Thanks!” I Gave a warm smile and dug in, I cut the pancakes into bite size and ate them fast, maybe a little too fast.

BURRRP” I had released air from my mouth which had made a very large sound, “Woah Sweetie! Good burp!” My fathere Roared with laughter and patted me on the back.

“Haha, It was nothing, Reeeally,” I Winked at my father and hopped off of the stool, I put my plate into a sink.

WOOOOOO! WOOOOOOO!” Suddenly a large siren had gone off and metal circled had pummeled into the ground, creating explosions and rumbles in the ground
“Rachel! Claire! Get inside the bomb shelter! Quickly!” Without a warning Father had Pushed me into the basement with mother but my mother had started to scream “PHIL!!! PHIL! GET YOURSELF IN HERE RIGHT NOW!!!” Claire's tears were overflowing all over her face.

Dad smiled with a tear in his eye, and he shut the bomb shelter door, Mother had dropped to her knees, she was staring at her hands and she was trembling, she ran up to the door and started slamming her fist into it “PHIL!!! COME BACK!! PHIL!!” she screamed, the louder the knocks, the louder she screamed, I go and try to hug mother but she pushes me to the ground and opens the door, “stay here hun, I belong in heaven with your father!” She blows a kiss and shuts the bomb shelter door.

Tears started to roll down my face, they burned my skin, I tucked my head into my knees and started to bawl my eyes out, I screamed, and screamed and screamed. But no one was there, just me. Screaming my head off even though I knew no one could save me.

(lmao I started crying,)