Chapter 5: House on the Treetops

You finally decide to build a house on the treetops. You place wood all around, making sure that everything is perfect. Just as you think that, you remember, you're going to need torches. Unfortunately for you, you can't get to the ground easily. The decision weighs heavily. You could go down and mine cobblestone for a furnace, or you could stay and go to bed. You think each choice over carefully. You can't decide.

In the end, you decide to finish building your house first.

You finally step back satisfied with your work.

In from of you, is the door. You placed wooden stairs in the walls as peek holes, and in a small corner is a chest and crafting table. You don't have a roof because the moon is quite bright and you'd just make your house darker by making a roof. You open your chest and take out some beef. You chew the meat slowly thinking about what to do. You decide to make some preparations before making your final decision about getting cobblestone or going to sleep. You yawn. You are tired after all. You just want to go to sleep, but there's nothing to sleep on! You make a bed frame, and pile some leaves on. There. That'll do until you kill some sheep. But where will you find sheep? You peek out and spot in the distance, the plains. You spot a small flock of sheep there. You're going to have to go there soon. You peek down, and the sight shocks you so much you almost drop your meat. A sheep. There is a couple sheep actually! You've never seen sheep in the jungle before, so it surprises you. You shrug.

As you retire for bed, a thought strikes you.

You shouldn't go to bed yet! You still have your big decision. Will you mine cobblestone for a furnace and kill some sheep? But that includes going down to where the mobs are and it's difficult to go down the tree at night. You won't even be able to tell which vines are stable and which aren't.

You could always stay and just try to go to sleep.

What will you choose?

To go to sleep, go to chapter 16

To go down and mine cobblestone and kill some sheep, go to chapter 17

______________

Argh it takes so long to write these. Mainly because of the different options, and paths. As usual, vote/comment/follow!