Extra/Special 2

"Ah, Ryota-kun. Were you waiting?"

Ryota looks up to a senpai of his and shook his head, "Ah, no it's fine. I just arrived earlier, Rikka-san."

Rikka smiled and nodded, "I see, well then... Let's go, shall we? Haiduki-san offered to drive us there." he told his junior as he gestured at the door, where Haiduki was waiting outside.

Ryota nodded as he followed his senpai out of the Tsukipro dorms.

--

In the middle of the drive, Haiduki once again explained the job to them. It was an acting job for an upcoming television drama, and both Rikka and Ryota were asked to be part of the cast. Rikka's character is an assistant professor, while Ryota's character was a university student. The story is about a few university students facing a difficult phase in university, meanwhile, Rikka's character, sees his current problems in the kids and somehow gets involved with them.

They were to meet the rest of the cast and staff members today, and having a simple table reading. Ryota had also found out from Haiduki that [Name] would be a part of the cast as well, of course he merely just listed off the actors and actresses the two idols will be working with.

"Ryota-kun?" the called boy was called out from his thoughts and turned to see Rikka, showing concern on his face. "Is there something wrong?"

He shook his head, "No, it's fine. I'm just thinking of something."

Rikka soon smiled, "I see. Well, we've arrived."

The two got down from the car, and after getting instructions from Haiduki that he'll pick them up later, they headed inside. In the room, where everyone gathered, they saw noticed not only actors, but idols as well. Ryota concluded that they weren't the only idols invited.

"Everyone's here... May I ask everyone to gather upfront, please." The director soon greeted everyone and introduced himself, together with the producer. He then asked the whole cast to introduce themselves before they distributed the initial script.

"As you know, this is a TV drama series where the setting is in a university..." The producer introduced the plot of the drama. Soon, they started the table reading.

--

The table reading for the first episode ended and they were allowed to take a break, before the second episode's table reading. Ryota let out a sigh as he drank from the water bottle provided for them; during the table reading, he scanned around the room until he saw the familiar person he was looking for. From what he remembered, the girl's character won't be shown till the second episode, but due to promotional reasons, they decided to air both the first and second episodes together.

Ryota took out his phone, only to see messages from Ken and Kou, asking how the drama is going. Just as he was about to reply, someone tapped him on the back, "Ryo-kun~"

Ryota's eyes slightly widens from the familiar voice and turns around, "[Name]!"

The girl gives a grin, "Hey~ Long time no see!"

Ryota nodded, "So you were asked to be a part of the cast as well?"

The girl nods, "Yeah. And you? Audition or...?"

"Invited as well." he said

The girl gives a short hum in reply. But not before long, she makes a smile Ryota oh-so-remembers. "I see that you were looking for me earlier~"

'I knew it.' Ryota thought to himself as he avoided her teasing gaze, "No... Why would I be looking for you?"

Her smirk grew as she leaned forward, "Heh~ So, you didn't hear from Ken about it, huh?"