t

As i walking through the halls, i can hear the loud foot steps of mine

As i walking through the halls, i can hear the loud foot steps of mine. I looked at the different posters on the wall and notice that at the end of the hall that our principal was calling me.

"Mr. Kim, may I please talk to you?" He then said

I reply with a nod and then followed him to his office.

I entered the room and notice the huge piles of papers in his office and wondered what it was for but led me to just shake it off.

"What would you want to talk to me, Sir?"

"Mr. Kim, as president of the student body. I would like to assign you to stay after school for a while and check if everything will be in order because i will be attending a meeting that will cause me to not be here during that certain time. I know that you already have an idea on what i am talking about"

"Ofcourse Mr. Oh" I replied

"I am very thankful Mr. Kim" He said

"It's no problem Sir" I then said

"Is that all Sir?" I added

He then nodded

"You may now leave" He said with a smile

So I stood up silenty and as I was walking, I trip on one of the pile of papers but luckily i didnt fall

Mr. Oh stood up and asked if i was ok and i just replied with a nod and left. 'That was embarassing but I just stretched it off

Then I continued to walk through the halls, i heard the bell ring that reminded me that i still had a class to get to.

'Sh!t' I mumbled and ran to class

After minutes, I saw my assigned class and luckily out teacher has not entered the room yet. I then walked to my normal seat, near the window and sat down. As i was waiting, students started to get in the same class and went to their seats.

At 11:08am exact, our teacher has entered our class and greeted us with a smile.

A silent sigh came out my mouth, as he started to teach.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -