h

Time passed so quickly that it was already 4pm which meant that all students had to go home

After a hour or so, no one was at school anymore. It was only me and 3 to 5 janitors.

I walk through out the campus and looked if all rooms had no one in them or if they were looked.

After a tiring walk around campus, i finally accomplish to reach the last room. The library

Since the lights were already off, i only had a flashlight for a source. I walked near the room but heard a voice saying some math equation.

Its echo was like louder than a lions roar. I looked around and heard the voice was not coming from their sides then realized the voice was coming  from the library

It was a bit scary i admit. Like think about it a guy in school by himself with only a flashlight as his light and heard a voice in the middle of the night.

I walked quietly inside the library. There was an orange light bulb on a table with books surronding it. I quickly took 5 steps more going near the table then heard the voice again but much clearer, 30 then 26 huh?

I took the courage to man up and see who was saying these words. I walked up to the table and saw a girl with brown hair sleeping on the table.

I heavily breath in and out in relief that it was only her.

After that, he then realize that he has never seen this girl ever in his life. So he got curious and went near her face. He thought if he could get a closer look that he would get to familiarize her face.

As I was inches away from her face, her eyes started to flutter open and i smiled.

I thought that she would reply with the same reaction but boy i was wrong

"WHAT THE--" She scream

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -