Chapter 10: Confrontation

I get out if the room with decided steps.

-Elsa?- Kristoff says with his voice trembling.

-Go to your house Kristoff, take some guards with you- I order.

-No- he says. -If Anna is in danger I'll help-

-Kristoff...- I sigh. -I really don't have the patience right now to explain things so please, go to your house- I say turning to face him. Hi sighs and walks outside.

As I walk through the castle, every floor starts freezing.
"Perfect" I think (not sarcasm).
When every floor of the castle is covered with ice I start feeling how my hands burn of cold. I smile, why? I really don't know but I'm gonna end this... One way, or another.

Then, I slowly go to the ballroom and walk to the centre.

-If you want me to go crazy why don't you come by yourself?!!- I shout.
I count to five when every window start freezing.
"Show yourself" I say to myself.
Then, the windows break and ten men enter to the room. I stay there staring at everyone.

One of them is Hans...
He looks at me, smiling.

-Oh, hello, Your Majesty...- he says making an exaggerated reverence.

-What do you want?- I ask coldly and confident.

-Oh... Elsa, Elsa, Elsa...- he says as he laughs a little. -You know what I want...-

-And where does my sister enters here?- I say rising an eyebrow.

-Oh... I've learnt not to tell my plans until I know they will work... truly will work- he says, serious.

-And who are your friends?- I ask looking around, with a challenging tone.

-you don't care- he says, then he turns. -oh and... I thought you would like to meet him...-

-Meet him?- I ask, confused.

-Yeah... haven't you asked yourself how does everything freeze?-
I'm paralysed... I'm not prepared for this...

-Meet...- he starts. I need to act, time keeps going.
I quickly throw him a burst of ice and he fells to the ground.
All the other men start attacking me.

First, I make an ice barrier around me, this makes them act slower.
One of them breaks one side.
I throw him back and he crashes with the wall.
Another comes from behind, I use the same thing I used in my castle, with some plectrums I trap him on the wall, not allowing him to move.

Then, two come from both of my sides, one with a lance and another with a large dagger.
Suddenly something cuts my arm.

-Agh!- I look back and a third with a sword is behind me.
Two are coming from the sides one has hurt my arm. I act like a machine, I stomp strongly on the floor, and the three are thrown through the air.

I look around and everything seems to stop... no one is moving.
I feel something entering painfully to my shoulder.

-Aaaahh!- I look at my side and saw that an arrow shot me.
When I shout everyone start moving.

I stomp the floor and throw some magic to it, from it, a giant soldier starts building. As it starts building one comes to me, I push him with some snow and he falls to the ground, the others are too slow.
The soldier is already completed.

-Attack!- I shout. Immediately the snow soldier starts punching, pulling and pushing everyone. But I'm not safe yet. I also attack the guards.

Suddenly I have an idea. "Of course!"
I'll make the same thing I made in my castle when... well.... I froze Anna's heart.

A sound gets me out of my thoughts, they've defeated my snow giant. "But, How?!"

Okay...

Everyone start getting closer to me, I look around but Hans is nowhere to be seen.

-Get Them!- someone screams. Hans. "Get them? get who?"
They start running to me. "Let's do this..."

I close my eyes hardly and concentrate as hard as I can.
-Enough!- I scream. I throw from my inside a burst of magic as I heard things freezing... but, I also heard something else... Two familiar screams.

I open my eyes to see that the ten men have ice shields. "What?"

Then, I look down and I'm about to cry.

Anna and Kristoff are on the floor....

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Aaahhh!
Hope you're liking it! thanks for everything!
What do you think? comment! Thanks!

Percie