Chapter 1

~~~~(Y/N) POV~~~~

I walked down the crowded hallways when I was suddenly pushed against a locker and see Henrey and his goons looking at me,I shrink down in fear thinking of what they could do to me.

"Look at this" one of Henrey's goons say "It's the little mute" Henery says as I try to get away from them but get slammed back into the lockers "Hey leave her alone Bowers!" I hear someone yell I turn to see 4 boys and a girl.I noticed the boys as Bill Denbrough his brother went missing,Stanley Uris I've seen him around,Richie Tozier he sits behind me in Math class,Eddie Kaspbrack his mom was very over protective of him and his health and lastly Beverly Marsh she was know around as 'The school slut'

"Oh look here it's the Loser club coming to save the little mute"Henrey say "Y-y-you better l-let her go B-bowers!" Bill yelled "Or what losers" Henery says as he gets closer to my ear I can feel his breathe on my neck I close my eyes tightly and and push him away but he pushes me into the lockers VERY hard "Ahh!!"

I scream in pain but not drawing attention to us since the school was empty.I kick him in his privates and he falls to the ground as I quickly run to the loser club before Henery or his goons have time to grab me.

"YOU'RE DEAD (Y/N)!!!" Henrey yells 'he's ganna kill me what did I do?!' I got pulled out of my thoughts as the losers club dragged me out of the school I look up at them "Hi I'm Beverly and this is the Loser Club" I smile at them and wave lightly

(Total of 306 words😁😀)