Stuck In Love (CameronDallasFanfic)

A/N-This story is about Cameron Dallas,if you don't know who that is I recommend you search him up or just read this :) I hope you like it and remember to share (:

*BuzzBuzz*

I woke up to the sound of my stupid alarm clock.I reached my arm over and pressed the button to turn it off.I sat up and looked at the clock as it was 8.30am,today was the day I was dreading.Im moving house,but only across the other end of the city.

I have to leave my school,my friends and obviously my house. I had 3 hours to get ready,pack the rest of my stuff and have something to eat.I got out of bed and walked over to the shower.I took all my clothes off and got in,I washed my hair first then my body.

I stepped out and stood in front of my sink.I took a toothbrush from unit and squeezed some toothpaste onto the rough surface,I brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth. I wrapped a towel round me and placed the toothbrush back onto the unit.

I dried my hair,straightened it then curled the bottom of it.I walked over to my closet and took out a 'good vibes' cropped tank top,dark denim shorts and a pair of purple sandals.I took my towel off and put all my clothes on.I put some mascara on,took my phone off my bed and walked downstairs.

"Morning mum,Morning dad."

"Morning Grace." They both replied.

I sat on the couch as my dad brought me some cereal.

"Thanks dad."

"That's okay sweetie."

I tucked in as my dad and my mum started bringing down boxes from mine and there room.

We were moving because my dad found a new job.But it was too far,so he found it easier if we just moved.

After I finished my cereal I went and sat in the car and buckled up.I waited for about 5 minutes on my parents as they were grabbing the last few things. They got in the car and we drove off.

I played a few games on my phone and went on a few social media websites.

After also looking at a few landscapes and towns we were finally at pour new house. We pulled up in the drive way as I seen 2 really attractive boys standing half a meter away from us.

I jumped out the car as they walked closer to us.

"Hey I'm Nash,this is Cameron,were your neighbors. We actually live right next door."One of the boys said with really nice blue eyes.

They stepped closer and shook our hands.

" Well its lovely to meet you boys,I'm Luke,this is my wife Melanie and my daughter Grace." My dad said whilst showing them who we were.

"It's nice too meet you Grace,we can show you around town later if you'd like." The brown eyed boy said.

"Sure,do yous want to exchange numbers or..."

"Yeah,why not."Nash said.

We all took each others phones and exchanged numbers.

" Well we'll catch you later,it looks like you all have a lot of unpacking to do." Cameron said.

"Okay,bye boys. It was lovely talking." My mum said.

They looked back and smiled and kept on walking forward to there house.

________________________________________________________________________

So this is my first part ,sorry there is a lot of paragraphs.I hoped you all liked it (: please make sure to VOTE,SHARE and COMMENT.And also make sure to take a look at my other books.1 of them include Nash Grier, another includes Ashton Irwin from 5sos and another includes the walking dead (: -Holly♥