Chp. 16 // blood

^ for all the queens 👸🏻🕺✨

POV Antonio:

My son has been gone for more than hours, I'm starting to get worried. I won't let him go again, I'll rather die than let that happen.

I was still at his house waiting for him to return with his mate. Poor girl, she was probably scared of everything. I got inpatient and worried. I decided to mind-link some of my strongest warriors to go hunt down Stevan and to find my son and his mate.

I would love to take Stevan's life away, I've been thinking about it allot over the years. But right now all I can think and worry about is my son, Jason.

POV Clara:

I felt myself switch between consciousness and unconsciousness while getting carried by someone with an amazing smell. Every step that person took hurt, so fkn much. 'Jason' the girl in my head whispered with all of her strength.

I literally felt the life drip out me as I felt warm blood all over me.

Eventually I couldn't feel any pain, I felt absolutely nothing. There were a few questions I needed to be answered before I die. Was I one of them? Does the girl in my head have anything to do with it? Why is the bad boy taking interest in me, a nerd, an ugly girl. Gosh I don't even know why but I think I'm starting to like him, more than I should.

I wasn't ready to let go of my life, I needed to stay and have crazy adventures. I needed to have love, compassion, justice and the fact knowing everyone I love is okay and living their lives.

Is this how my mother felt when she died, was she scared or lonely? I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

I saw black spots appear in my vision. I passed out again but before I did I heard Jason's voice. "Stay with me princess" he said sobbing. It broke my heart. I wanted to wipe away the tears that left his eyes, I wanted to kiss him, to tell him it's going to be okay. But I blacked out before I could.

POV Jason:

I held her in my arms, running towards my house. I was hoping to see Antonio, I just knew he could help me, he has to. I started crying. I have never cried in my entire life, even when I broke my arm, or when I got punched, never. Yet Clara managed to turn me into a crying mess.

I one of my gang members started crying we would beat them up, literally. It wasn't acceptable, at all. It's a sign of weakness, you lose a piece of your dignity.

I was almost there and I felt someone look at me. I looked down and saw Clara fighting to hold her eyes open. "Stay with me princess" I whispered as I saw my house in the distance. she closed her eyes again and my wolf was jelling at me to check her pulse.

I put two fingers on her neck, I let out a sight I didn't know I was holding in. My wolf took over and I was at the house in a matter of seconds "Were here" I whispered as I slammed the door open.

I saw Antonio walking around, upset. He snapped his head at me and ran to me. He apparently knew what was going on and snatched Clara out of my hands, covered in blood. My wolf wanted to fight Antonio for touching my mate, but I trusted Antonio, even tho I don't know him. I just did.

He ran over to the table and threw off the vase and papers that were on there, causing the glass to shatter and the paper to fly everywhere. He put Clara on the table and his eyes turned a white color. I didn't know what that meant yet.

"Go get some towels to slow down the bleeding!" He jelled at me. He didn't had to say it twice. I ran towards the kitchen and got towels. I ran back as fast as I could and handed them over to Antonio. "Please help her" I asked, probably looking like crap.

The door was slammed open and a man with a suitcase ran over to us. I pushed him back, ready to fight but Antonio held my shoulder. "He's a doctor, let him trough" he said soft.

I let him trough and saw the doctor touching Clara. My wolf wanted to rip his head off. He wanted to tear him apart and hurt everyone who touches her. Everyone.

Antonio dragged me out of the living room, outside. We were waiting there and it felt like time passed by in slow motion. It's the worst thing I've ever experienced. What are you doing to me Clara?

POV Elizabeth: (her real momma)

"Luther!" I jelled out to him. He walked over to me and I held in my tears. "We need to get our daughter back" I said firmly. He sighted at my words. "We didn't want her, now she doesn't want us. Just let her go" he said while kissing my forehead.

"No! She's our daughter, she always will be. I want my baby back!" I jelled out as I turned into a crying mess.

I was 17 when I got Andrea (Nora) Luther was also 17 at that time. I was Luther's mate and decided that we didn't want her. We gave her away and our lives were amazing.

Luther was the next in the position of king. We were respected, feared and happy together. I never felt that something was missing.

It was only a few months back when I felt empty. I found out everything about my daughter and arranged a meeting with her adoption parents. I wanted to do everything to come near Andrea.

I killed her adoption mother. When I entered the house I saw happy family pictures and it felt as if I was stabbed in my heart.

"Calm down Eliza" Luther tried calming me down. "No! I WANT MY CHILD BACK! ILL GET HER NO MATTER WHAT. AND ILL GET HER NO MATTER WHAT!" I jelled out causing him to step back.

//
A/N

Comment

Vote

----
Thank you guys.
So so so so so so so so soooooo fknnnnnn much for all the views and comments and of course the likes.

I really appreciated every single one of you!

(Edit: do you like Shane Dawson? Pff, I don't like him. I LOVE him 💀)

.