(ˇ⊖ˇ)Chapter Fifteen(ˇ⊖ˇ)

'Crystal Snow' has got me shookth. Jin, my god, bias wreaking me like crazy. 2 days ago I cried while listening to 'Awake'. Now I'm crying 'cause Jin's voice is beautiful and his high notes are angelic. (灬♥ω♥灬)

It hasn't even been a week yet but oh well, new chapter for you guys 'cause I'm happy.

∙・● • ∙ ✰ « ☚ ☽☁︎☾ ☛ » ✰ ∙ • ●・∙

♥︎«•●•✩Taehyung's POV✩•●•»♥︎

"I'm..." Before the mysterious person in front of me could finish his sentence someone cut him off.

"Namjoon!" My head spun around to face a new unfamiliar voice standing by the entrance.

"Oh, hi Jin!" Namjoon broke into a big smile and waved at the said man, he was tall and his shoulder were broad. He was handsome indeed.

"Don't wave at me, come on!" Jin made a hand motion, meaning 'come here'.

"Ah- Just wait!" Namjoon told Jin. Jin was probably annoyed by the fact that his face showed it all.

"Ok, fine. Just, Hurry up, okay?" Jin whined.

"Yes, yes." Namjoon turned back to me, away from Jin.

"Here," He reached out his hand, giving me a small piece of folded paper.

"We just want to talk." I unfolded the paper to see a phone number.

"We?" I questioned.

"We." He confidently stated.

"But, why with me?" Namjoon looked back at Jin, seeing him tap his right foot on the hard floor impatiently.

"Ah-Just-Please-You know what to do." And after that he was off, joining Jin by his side. I failed to notice the people behind Jin, until one of them made eye contact with me. Jungkook. We continued our staring contest for only a couple of seconds but to me it felt like hours. His eyes looked like he wanted to tell me something but needless to say he looked away, breaking our contact. Then they were gone. My heart tightened, my stomach gave me an strange uncomfortable feeling. I clenched the piece of paper in the palm of my hand, crumpling it. I gasped before coming back to my senses, lifting my palm to reveal a small ball of paper. I hurriedly dumped the small ball onto the table and began to revive the piece of paper. Once the writing on the paper was eligible enough, I let out a breath. Unaware I was even holding it in. I took out my phone and began to enter the digits into it, saving it.

"What're you going to do now?" Hoseok questioned

"What're you going to do with that phone number?" Lisa asked.

"Come on, it's obvious he's going to go meet them." Jimin stated. Lisa and Hoseok glared at Jimin like he just slapped them both across the face.

"I want to hear it from Tae!" Lisa said. Jimin just shrugged while peeling an orange.

"So, what're you going to do Tae?" Hoseok asked.

"I'm going to go make things right again."

•●✖︎Author's POV✖︎●•

After Tae's response he left the table and walked out, getting cheers from Hoseok and Lisa while Jimin clapped and ate his peeled oranges.

∙・● • ∙ ✰ « ☚ ☽☁︎☾ ☛ » ✰ ∙ • ●・∙

I got a so many one-shot smut ideas and by 'so many' I mean two, so yea. But at least I have something! c:

I hope you liked this chapter! _(┐「ε:)_❤

~Lettuce