My terrible life

I was born in 2005 in November 9th my life was going great I went to a new school had friends....
until I met someone he seemed like a great guy so he asked my out and I said yeah
He was like a prince to me at the time until I went to grab a pencil in the closet and I saw my best friend Arianna kissing him in the closet. I was really upset I just wanted to be done with life. I ran and cried to my best friends and they couldn't believe that she would do something like that. I fell down the stairs.And I saw someone And he looked at me with his light brown eyes and he smiled at me. He asked if I was ok. And I said yes. He made me feel like I had a chance of being who I wanted to be.But I was scared that the same thing would happen again. He held my hand and asked me,''Would you want to sit next to me in science class". I was nervous but I said yes. I loved him. For the first time I felt that I was in love. *next week. OMG HE ASKED ME OUT!!!!. I was the happiest girl in the world. I felt like he was just perfect for me. I loved the way we always hold hands when we sit together and you know I was happy at the time. I finally got over my ex. But as I was walking out of the school. THE SCHOOL BUS HIT ME. I was in the hospital hurt and I needed to stay there for a week. I saw him my true love I was so happy but then I SAW HIM WITH ARIANNA 😱😱😱 yes! That was my emotion. They were there just pretending that they didn't see me. I told the doctor to kick them out and she did.* next week. I was out of the hospital and he said I am so sorry will you forgive me. and I said no. He pulled his gun slowly and put it in my head and someone saved me. ......

TO BE CONTINUED.......
Author: Ashley Ferreira