Introduction

Hello there,

this idea has been stuck in my head for so damn long, and even though I have literally zero free time and my head is ready to explode from all the shit I have to do, I still decided to add to my pile and write this (I apparently have self-destructive tendencies, but who cares, right?).

As far as I know, this is supposed to be 12 days of Christmas but Eleven has a certain significance to the fandom, c'mon people. The idea is that I'm going to write a one-shot for each day leading up to Christmas, starting tomorrow (December 13th). These one-shots are going to be based on random songs (if it were completely up to me, it would probably all be just MCR, but let's not let my obsessions influence the creative process).

I had some obvious picks and when I ran out of those I put my phone on shuffle and, well, this came out. I have basic outlines for most of the stories but, knowing myself, it will most likely change as I write. (STU - Stranger Things Universe, AU - Alternate Universe)

1. Should I Stay or Should I Go (The Clash)

(because what kind of one shot book would it be without this particular song?) In which Steve is confused, so is Billy. (STU)

2. All The Angels (My Chemical Romance)

In which Billy got into a car accident and Steve is blaming himself. (STU)

3. Make Room!!!! (My Chemical Romance)

In which Steve and Billy go on a road trip. (STU)

4. The Good, The Bad and The Dirty (Panic! at the Disco)

In which Billy is a villain and Steve is a superhero. (AU)

5. Johnny boy (twenty one pilots)

In which people look down and frown. (STU)

6. Last of The Real Ones (Fall Out Boy)

In which Billy and Steve are roommates, Billy like Steve way too much, and Steve is not as perfect as he imagines him to be. (AU)

7. Modern Day Cain (I Don't Know How But They Found Me)

In which Steve makes up ridiculous stories and more to impress Billy. (AU)

8. Desolation Row (My Chemical Romance)

In which Steve is a golden boy and Billy is very much the exact opposite. (AU)

9. Why Do You Only Call Me When You're High (Arctic Monkeys)

In which Steve gets drunk and makes some calls, he doesn't phone Nancy though. (STU)

10. I'm keeping this one empty for now. Up for requests - any ideas?

11. All I Want For Christmas (My Chemical Romance)

Something Christmassy, I don't know what exactly just yet.

Some of these might get repetitive, some might be short, some might be boring, but, hell, I'm not all that good at this whole writing thing so what do you expect from me? I do find myself focusing on the psyche and the mental dispositions of the characters a lot, so the more angsty ones probably won't really have much of a plot. I'm really looking forward to writing the hero/villain one, so I guess we'll see what comes out of it. Also, if you think these are going to be Christmas-themed, then I'm sorry to pop your bubble, but they are not. (I might be uploading these to archive of our own so don't get too confused if you see them there)

Okay. Get comfortable. Get ready. Eleven days of Harringrove begin tomorrow.

Lena