Morality

Long ago, a boy feel from the heavens. He landed near a farmer's field in Rome. The farmer and his wife took the boy in and helped him heal. The young boy had no memory of where he was from or even his name. The farmer decided to call him Philippum. Philippum stayed with the two adults until their deaths.

Philippum lived a happy and good life until his death. Once he died, the same thing happened. He woke up without any memories and back to the same age he was found. 

This continued for another thousand years and each time he kept the name Philippum, but it was changed to Philip when he went to live in England. Everytime he was brought back, he would become a bit younger than he was last time.

Near one of his deaths, Philippum could've sworn that he saw Justice and Love looking to him with guilt.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Philip opened his eyes. He looked around and saw no one there. With a bit of pain, he stood up and exited the cemetery. Philip kept repeating the vision he saw when he got knocked out. He knew that was him. It looked like him. But it couldn't have been him.

Suddenly, his mind clicked. Everything, the vision, the deities, Justice and Life recognizing him, him not being affected by Love being captured. It all made eense.

He was morality.

Philip was shocked when he thought of it, but he couldn't spend too much time freaking out. Angelica and Alexander, his father, were captured by Darkness and he had no idea where to find him.

Philip was too deep in thought to realize that he walked into the Starbucks where he first met Alexander. His thoughts were cut short when he saw Theo, William, Georges and Frances were there, sitting at different tables.

He tried to wave to them but he was ignored. Instead, he walked up to them. They were relatively close to each other so he wouldn't have to talk too loud.

"Hey, guys" Philip said quietly.

"What do you want?" Frances spoke with an aggressive tone.

"I just wanted to know if Theo told you about Justice and Life."

"I don't really care. We're not friends anymore, anyways"

This hurt Philip "W-what? Guys, snap out of it. The reason that you guys aren't friends right now is because Love, my mom, was taken by Darkness!"

William rolled his eyes "Are you talking about that story you read. It isn't real"

"Yes, it is! Please! This isn't who you are!"

Theo started to leave. Philip tried to stop her by grabbing her arm. Tears were coming from his eyes wen he saw her. 

Philip whispered "I love you"

He didn't see that Theo also had tears in her eyes but knew something happened when he was given a hug.

"P-Philip, I-I'm so s-sorry" Theo sobbed. Philip kissed her on the forehead.

"It's okay" he looked over to his other friends and saw that they, too, had tears. Georges spoke first.

"Mon ami, I'm so sorry for how I acted. I don't know what came over me.

"Sico guys, sed est in tempore. Mihi opus est salvificem homo ex nomine deorum Tenebrae Responsories" Philip said in Latin. The others looked confused. He corrected himself "Sorry, I meant to say that this isn't the time. I need to save the deities from a person named Darkness"