Kypruzus

Hi everyone, I'm @Kypruzus, call me Ruzu ^^

I'm one of the admins here in Tea Ink Club. I hope to meet y'all someday. I'm going to help y'all with all the best I can. Let's all be friends. I'm a 16 year old person from the Philippines who loves writing, reading and editing covers.

I can help you with everything especially in romance, humor, random, thriller and rated M stories or even in designing/graphics except horror/thriller, scifi and supernatural.

⭕Random facts about me ⭕

1. I been here in wattpad for almost 3 years now.

2. I am a shy person too (at first) but once we've become comfortable in each other. I can also be too loud and hyper. I'm also a happy virus person. I love to spread happiness every time and love to see people smile everyday.
3. I am writer here in wattpad with genre(s) like romance, humor, random and rated M.

4. I really love editing some graphic covers just like the covers here in wattpad. I can also help you with that.

5. I am a KPOP stan (EXOL and multi-fandom) and a Panda addict.

I also love reading supernatural stories but I'm afraid that I'm not good in writing/editing supernatural. I'm a fan of werewolves and vampires. I love dark stories but not that good when it comes to editing them.

I'm not a professional editor and writer but I will try my very best to help y'all with your stories. I do write stories too (in English). I will do my very best to help and mentor y'all.

That's all for today. If you want to be my friend or just want to talk to me, you can always PM me anytime ^^ thank you

- Ruzu