♥December 23rd♥

I'm typing on my phone when my phone rings, making me let out an inhuman noise as I fling my phone across the room out of surprise. I grumble to myself, flipping over my phone and checking the caller.

Hoseok.

I decline, sitting back onto the couch next to Aecha who's on her phone as well.

"Lemme guess, that was Hoseok," Aecha slurs out monotonously, her eyelashes fluttering as she struggles to stay awake.

"Yeah," I answer, yawning loudly. "I don't want to talk to him right now anyway."

Suddenly my phone rings again, and I nearly drop it but I save it by catching it between my knees.

It's Hoseok again. When will he learn to stop?

"Hoseok again, huh? It's funny; I would swear that he likes you~" Aecha sings happily, lifting her arms a little bit before flopping right back into the couch.

"He'll stop. He knows when to stop—" I begin to say, but I get interrupted by my phone again.

"God damn it, what do you want Hoseok?" I scream through the speaker, my sister shifting around as she curls into a ball.

"I found your note."

I smother my phone in a cushion, muting the sound of him talking, and go away, my heart pounding with both anticipation and fear.

"Aeri, Hoseok's literally tripping over his words, and he still thinks you're there to listen to him. Maybe you should talk to him," Aecha grouses, covering herself with a blanket and closing her eyes softly.

I pause, torn by the possibilities. There's so many ways this could go wrong. And only one way this could go right. But honestly, what do I have to lose at this point? It's now or later. I shuffle over, grabbing my phone and leaving my sister to her comforting nap.

"Hoseok, whatever you just said, repeat that. I didn't hear it," I mutter, walking up the stairs, the floorboards creaking under my feet.

"I found your note; you know, the one you left under my door?"

"Uh huh, what else?" I demand, becoming irritated with him.

"Uh...okay."

"Is that all?" I sass, hearing him pause for a second.

"I guess I do."

"What—"

I slam my phone into a pillow, absolutely frustrated with him. He just hung up on me, and he was the one that called me!

What's wrong with him, anyway?