Chapter One- I can smell summer!

Hey! 

First chappie!! 

The picture of Ally and Linda is on the side >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Enjoy the story!

~Celine xx

My name is Charlotte King, and I live in Huntington Beach, California. I am 15 years old, living the normal life that any teenager in Huntington High School would be. You know that boy band that everyone is obsessed with? Well, they are annoying and I am not a fan of this "One Direction" band. My older sister is though, or should I say, she is completely obsessed, and I am annoyed. 

..............................................................................................................

RING

RING

RING

Finally! It was the bell for lunch and I was ready to hop out of my seat already. I got up out of my seat, walked past my crazy science teachers' desk and ran out of the classroom to my locker. I hustled to enter the combination and it opened successfully. I peered in to see what was in there that I needed for my afternoon classes and noticed that I needed my Math textbook. I grabbed my math textbook and threw it in my backpack. Shutting the locker, I recalled that I also would need my Grammar textbook. 

Whatever. 

I can just borrow someone elses textbook.

"Hey Charlie!"

I flinched and turned around to see my friend, Linda. She had brown hair tied into a messy bun, and hazel eyes. 

"Oh, hey Linda!" I said.

"Wanna go to the pagoda to get something to eat?" She questioned. 

"Sure!" With that, we started to walk towards the lunchroom, and for some odd reason, we all called it the "pagoda." 

"Pizza, Cho Mein, Lo Mein, Fried Chicken... Pizza is $3.50 per slice? That's nuts!"

"Ugh, I know. Its like they are trying to make us broke." I said with a sigh. 

I trudged with Linda past the table with a dozen boxes of pizza for everyone to take. It was so tempting, but I remembered that my parents are health-freaks and that they could see everything that I buy with my lunch account. The only thing that was availabe for me was the chicken caesar salad. And quite frankly, I don't really like chicken caesar salad. 

Whatever, I don't have a choice.

I grabbed the chicken caesar salad with hesitation and gestured to Linda to come in line with me while she was at the Pizza station. 

"Come on, Linda." I said.

She walked over to the line, confused.

"Why is this line so long today? she asked. 

"I don't know, probably because its pizza monday. . And people aren't really using their accounts. Weird." I said with a shrug. 

Linda and I finally got to the lunchlady and we both entered our numbers into the iPad. Now, they had iPads and stuff for us to enter our lunch numbers. We walked out of the cafeteria, satisfied that we could finally munch on our food.

 "Are we going to go down to the hallway with everyone else?" I questioned. 

"Um, let's just sit alone today." She said, with a pause of hesitation.