The Day My Life Changed (Harry Styles Fanfic)

Rose POV ( Point of  View)

Hey, my name is Selene Nunez. I'm 19 and the cool girl in my college as they will say. Every one thinks  my life its perfect, but its not. They think I love getting fucked every single day, but they are wrong. I go home and cry then get ready to get fucked like usual.

Every weekend I go to Starbucks to get everything off my mind. I hit the snooze button and rolled out of  bed. I went to the to the shower and stayed there for 30 minutes. When I got out of the shower I went ot pick my outfit for the day. It's a lace white crop top with a pink skirt I got form Forever 21 and some black laced tops. I put some light make-up (mascara and lipstick). I grabbed my keys and my bag and headed out the door. I got an the car and started driving I turned on the radio and this song called They Don't Know About Us by this boy band that I never heard named One Direction. I went to a Starbucks that was about 1-3 miles away from where I live.

When I got there I ordered a vanilla bean with extra carmel. When I finished ordering I bumped into this curly haired guy with green attracting eyes. When he finished ordreing his drink he came up to me and started talking to me.

" Excuse me, love do I know you from somewhere"- Harry

"Nope, I  don't think"- Selene

"While then my name is Harry Styles and what's your name"

"My name is Selene'

"Can I get your number"

"Sure"

I give him my number and went to get my drink.

When I got my drink, he stoped me and told me something I wasn't expecting.

" Umm... by any chance do you want to hang out sometime"

" Sure tommorrow im free at 4pm"