idk wat to name dis chapter Lisa pls halp

get ready to cringe your face off -leslie

=========================================

Phil was walking to chemistry class. He was a very quiet person and usually didn't participate in class activities. This is probably why he didn't have many friends and wasn't very known around school.
                                    *Phil's POV*
I was entering the room when suddenly a girl I didn't know pulled me to the corner behind a desk. I really don't like talking to people so being randomly pulled to the corner by some random girl made me slightly anxious. As I tried to get away, she pulled my arm and made me fall. I guess I underestimated her strength since I couldn't get away from her. Suddenly, a small voice said "Hi". I quickly stopped and standing in front of me was a short brunette with pale skin, glasses, and a few freckles on her cheeks. I guess I over exaggerated a bit... I laughed nervously.

                                  *No One's POV*
Phil woke up and saw that girl she saw a couple of minutes ago.

"Oh my god! Are you Ok?" The girl shyly said.

"I'm fine..." Phil said, slightly puzzled.

"You were sleeping!" Mrs Jackson, Phil's chemistry teacher said.

"Oh, I'm sorry, it's this girl..."Phil pointed to where the girl used to stand but saw nothing.

"Um.. but..." Phil stuttered. He realized the whole class was laughing at him and flushed red with embarrassment.

"Everything's fine mate." Phil looked up to see a really tall guy with brown hair, similar to his, just a different color, and really mesmerizing brown eyes.

=========================================

leslie:marilyn wrote this btw I just edit her HORRIBLE grammar