Chapter 3

The party was down town in the more suburban London. We pulled up to this massive house with a massive garden. You could hear the music thumping out of the walls. The lights of fairy lights were spilling out the curtained windows. Even though it was 9:00 on a March evening I suddenly felt hot. We walked up to the door and knocked. A tall good looking boy answered the door, he had a beer in his hand and already looked drunk. When he saw Lillibeth a grin crept across his face.

'Ah you decided to turn up did you?' He slurred drunkenly.

'Couldn't miss the birthday boys big party now could I?' She flirts.

His eyes travel slowly up and down her body. Then he pulls back the door gesturing for us to go in.

'You two hotties are allowed in.'

I follow Lilli into the party and am surprised to see that there were quite a few people here, and quite a few I actually knew. Immediately Lilli was swept off by a boy. Typical. Left alone again. I went into the kitchen to grab a drink.

'Cyra? Is that you?' I turned around to face a boy, Tom. We had been at school together since year 7 and then ended up going to the same college. We used to be close but he got hot and popular so we don't speak much.

I smiled at him 'Hi Tom.'

'Wow, you look.....hot!!' He looked shocked. Like he would never have expected me to look hot, let alone wear a dress. 'Can I get you something to drink?' he grins at me, taking his eyes briefly off my body to see my response.

'A beer would be nice.' I said sweetly.

He walked over to the table of drinks and opened one for me, then handed it to me. I took a sip.

'Wanna dance?' Tom asks. Well he asks my boobs.

'Sure, why not' I reply.

We head to the living room which has been completely cleared for dancing. He starts grinding against me, so I grind back just like Lil taught me. I started giggling because he was getting really into it which was very funny to see. Then he spun me round and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me in for a kiss he closes his eyes. I push him away. I don't want this! Everyone knows he's a player and just uses girls. I squired around in his arms.

'Whats wrong?' he says not letting go.

'I'm sorry, I think we are on a different wave length. Your clearly after something I'm not willing to give or want.' I reply pushing on his chest to push my body away. He doesn't let go though.

'Oh yeah, well then why did you dress sexily and come to a party.' he slurs, I can smell the alcohol I his breath... hold on what's that other smell....oh its weed, gross. 'Stop struggling, I know you want it.' he pulls me closer.

'Eww no! Let me go!' I say loudly. But he still refuses. Well there's only one option for this, I knee him in the balls. He lets go and groans, falling to the ground.

I brush my lose hair and of my face and smooth down my dress. After downing my beer I feel someone looking at me. I spot him stood on the other side of the room, a look of amusement on his face. I recognise that face. It's the jerk from the park! I turn around and head to the patio. I need some air after that.

'Well that was entertaining.' Someone says. I spin around to see park boy stood in front of me on the patio.

I smile sarcastically and turn around.

'Look, I'm sorry about the other day. I was dared, and you know how it is....You can't really get out of dares. If I'd known you would have got so pissy I wouldn't have done it.'