horny daddy

Daniel has been horny all day but he doesn't wanna do anything as joey is in little space cause he wants joey to enjoy his little space as long as he can but he is getting to the point he can't contain himself anymore. As he walks upstairs and opens their bedroom door joey is laying on his tummy coloring with a stuffie in hand and paci in mouth. Daniel looks at joey and his ass, he walks over to joey and straddles his ass as his crotch is on it. Joey looks back and says "hi daddy, what you doin?" Daniel says "just wanted to see my little boy and see how he's doing" as Daniel feels himself get harder against joey's ass joey notices and decides to have fun. He slightly grinds his ass up into his ass and Daniel grunts as quietly he can, joey smirks around his paci and starts humming innocently and wiggles his butt to the rhythm. Daniel can't stand it anymore and so he grabs joey's hips and stops him as he grinds down against his ass hard, joey whines saying "daddy" and Daniel goes down and whispers into his ear "you want daddy to make you feel good baby boy?" Joey simply nods. Daniel grinds a couple more times and slightly gets off joey and flips him onto his back. Daniel grinds down onto joey's front and bends down placing kisses on his neck. Joey withers under him and whines as he grows harder. Daniel whispers into his ear "hold onto your stuffie little one, your gonna need it". Joey got excited when Daniel said that. Daniel got off of joey and started taking off both their cloths, Daniel ordered joey to go to the bed and lay down on his back. As joey did that Daniel went to the closet and got a couple things. Daniel came back with a cock ring and vibrator and joey watched him intensely. Daniel went on his knees and grabbed joey's hips pulling him to the edge of the bed. As he did that he looked up at joey and asked "do you want daddys mouth on you?" Joey grabbed Daniels hair as an indication to do so. Daniel went down and took joey in his mouth and joey moaned "daddy" and Daniel continued to hold his hips down so he couldn't move. He kept going occasionally sticking his tongue into the slit. As joey was about to cum Daniel pulled off of him and joey whined trying to push Daniels head down again but Daniel pulled joey's hands from his head and joey asked "why you stop?" And Daniel looked up and smirked "were just getting started". Daniel slipped the cock ring on joey and he tried to protest but Daniel didn't allow that. One of joey's favorite things was being torchered and teased but also watching Daniels play with himself and wanting to touch him so Daniel went and got some cuffs and put then on joey when he got back. Daniel then straddled joey's lap and joey squirmed as Daniel started stroking himself in front of his face. Daniel moaned at the friction and joey squirmed making it worse for himself because his cock slightly rubbed against Daniel. As Daniel grew closer he got off of joey and went back on his knees teasing joey by slightly running a finger along his cock as joey whined saying "daddy please" Daniel stopped and asked "what do you want little one?" Joey was getting flustered even more but loved it so he said "Just please fuck me daddy, I wanna cum so bad" so Daniel went down and lightly licked the tip of his cock teasing him even more. Finally once he edged joey 1 more time he grabbed the lube and put some on his fingers, he teased joey's hole and finally pushed one into him followed by a 2nd one after. Joey moaned and pulled on the restrained around his wrists. Daniel had to hold him down a bit as he continued to finger him. When he felt joey was done he pulled out his fingers and lubed up his cock. Daniel eased his cock into joey and grabbed his hips, joey arched his back and moaned. When Daniel was fully in joey he started thrusting in and out of him getting harder every few. Joey started yelling "DADDY, PLEASE TAKE IT OFF, IT HURTS BUT FEELS SO GOOD". Daniel thrusted into joey more and more harder and harder as he bent down and whispered "you feel so good around daddys cock, you are gonna make daddy feel so good when he cums, you like it when daddy fucks your tight little hole don't you, you like when he torchers you and makes you come undone beneath him". As Daniel said these things he made joey so desperate. Daniel got closer and closer to his climax when eventually he came so hard into joey pushing deep inside of him making joey moan at the feeling. He pulled out and went on his knees in front of joey taking off the ring. He wanted to talk joey off. He wanted to make him cum just by his words. Joey was already super close and dripping precum so it shouldn't take long. So Daniel stayed down on his knees to make joey think maybe he would touch him at some point but he was definitely wrong. Daniel began to speak "baby boy, imagine riding me so hard and for so long your legs give out, imagine making me feel so good and me cumming on that pretty little face of yours, you'd like that wouldn't you" joey whined "yes daddy, please I'm so close" so Daniel continued "you like being my dirty little whore, being used by me for my pleasure, being teased like this and letting me play with you" Daniel continued until joey came harder than ever moaning so loud, it was music to Daniels ears. Daniel came up and asked Joey "how was that?" And all joey could do was kiss Daniel and hug him while they both layed there in eachothers arms.