Panic

Ellie's POV
I could always recognise those beautiful green eyes.

KickThePj

I wanted to go up to him and express my love for him but I waited until the crowd calmed down. After the last person left him, I decided to go up to him.

"Hi Pj, I'm Ellie. I love your videos." I said awkwardly
"Oh hi, you're IntergalacticEllie, I'm a huge fan. Nice to meet you!" he responded.
HE KNEW WHO I WAS
"Nice to meet you too Pj. By the way, have you seen Dan and Phil? I have a panel with them later."
"I have a panel with them too, when's yours?"
"2PM"
"Same, you're the person they wanted me to meet then"
I told them I didn't want to meet him coz I'd make a fool of myself.
"You know, they're trying to set us up"
"I know and I think we'd make a great couple ;))"
Does he like me??
"Same..."
"I was only joking, dont worry."
Oh, he was joking. I guess he doesnt like me :((
"I was joking too, yeah, joking"
"Haha we should probably look for Dan and Phil now"
"Yeah we should"

After that awkward conversation, we started the search for Dan and Phil. I was really excited to meet them because I had been talking to them online for almost two years now and we were closer than you would have thought was physically possible. I could tell that two anything and they would give me the greatest advise. They were my besties.
"Ellie, hello? Earth to Ellie, are you there?" I saw a beautiful green eyed boy waving his hands frantically by my face and an ebony haired boy and a chocolate haired boy standing behind him. It was Pj, Dan and Phil.

Wait

Dan and Phil.

"Omg! DAN! PHIL!" I practically screamed before jumping on them and tackling them to the floor.
"Nice to see you, Ell" Phil said, obviously excited.
"Ellie, is it possible you could like get off me?" Dan said in pain. I was sitting on Dan's head.
"Oh my gosh Dan. I'm so sorry. Don't hate me. I'm sorry Dan"
I said, panicking, while helping him up.
"God, you're strong. We need to get to the panel right now so we can catch up later." Dan said, rubbing his head.

We were backstage and I was able to see the audience slowly fill up the entire hall. There was a lot of people. And by a lot, I mean A LOT.  But I could do this. Right?

The time for me to go up on stage was near. Dan, Phil, Sabrina and Chris were already up there and me and Pj were about to be called up.
"And finally, we have IntergalacticEllie and KickThePj."
We had to walk on.

But what if they booed me off.

They are my fans. They won't do that to me.

They are just the phandom. They hate me. Everyone hates me.

I had to go up. I had to be there for my friends.

I walked up.
They were all looking at me.
There were so many people.
There were too many people

I couldn't do this.

Suddenly I came back to reality.
"Ellie?? Are you there?" I heard a female voice shout at me.
"We were explaining how to play our version of Never Have I Ever." I heard a slightly softer male voice say.
"Guys, I can't. I can't do this." I managed to whisper before running off stage. I couldn't do this.
I leaned against a wall and slid down the wall in tears, hardly able to breathe. I heard a voice ask if I was okay and a person put their arm gently around my back. I looked up and my aqua eyes met a pair of emerald eyes.

It was the beautiful Pj.

He was gently rubbing my back, between the shoulder blades, and was whispering reassuring words in my ear. He used the method I talked about in one of my first videos. Has he seen those cringy as videos?? Either way, he calmed me down and I was able to breathe normally again.
A few minutes later, after I managed to fully calm down, Pj asked me what happened. I explained that my mind just made me hate myself. He was really supportive and knew what to say.
We just sat against the wall, his arms around me, talking about nothing before we realised we had to get back on stage. I quickly fixed my makeup and we ran back on stage as we could.
"WE'RE BACK GUYS, sorry about all of that" I explained as loud as I was able to.
"Yup so let's play Never Have I Ever" said Pj quite loudly.
This was gonna be fun.
~~~
Ah, chapter 2 is done. I really ship Pj and Ellie and I really just want them to get together already. They do like each other😏😏
*824 words*