Changing for the better

Hey guys this is my very first story that i wrote and id like to hear what you guys gotta say ! Oh and this is the edited version .. it was edited by Vicky_nfs you guys should check out this girls stuff! one word ! AMAZING! so enough of my blabbing and i hope you like it!! Vote, Comment, and Become a fan! <3

----------- Changing For The Better - Chapter 1 ------------

Chapter 1

Today I wake up to the start of my first day in hell. To start the day off, I'm late already for my first day of school. Great!

"Jamie Webb Scott, GET DOWN HERE THIS INSTANCE!" I can hear my mom scream at the top of her lungs.

"Okay, I'm coming down" I tell her.

My name is Jamie, I'm 16 years old. My family and I just moved from New York to Toronto. It was bye bye to the Statue of Liberty and hello to the CN Tower.

I usually just keep everything to myself and nobody ever seems to notice me. I'm not the type of girl who can get along with everyone so easily. I'm not very social and I'm not the prettiest one either...well, at least that's what I think. Don't get me wrong I wasn't the type of girl who got bullied or pushed around by those pretty little bitches. I mean, I guess that the only reason why people never hung out with me was because I just didn't want anything to do with them.

I think I might have scared the people off, or at least that's what my brother says. He's always the popular one at the schools we go to, and so is my sister. Matt is the oldest and is 17. Haylie is the youngest one in the family, she just turned 15. My family has always been there to support me. They are the best and I don't think I'd be able to live without them.

Haylie walks into my bedroom, dressed in her mini blue summer dress. She looks so beautiful in it, no wonder she gets all the guys.

"So what are you going to wear on your first day of school" she wants to know.

"Uhmm... I don't know, jeans and a hoodie" I shrug, not knowing what else should wear.

"You know, one day I'm going to give you a makeover. You're already drop-dead gorgeous, not to mention hot and beautiful. You just don't know it" She says to me like she always does, she just never remembers. I really don't want her to remember, because I don't want to change.

"YOU GIRLS BETTER BE DOWN IN 2 SECONDS" mom's voice echoes through the entire house again

"Okay we-..." I answer but her voice sounds again.

"I SAID NOW GIRLS"!

Quickly I change into my jeans and my red American eagle sweater. I also put on my favorite strawberry lip gloss and head out the door.

We arrive at the school and it is HUGE! I don't think I've ever seen a school this big in my entire life.

"Well, here I go" I tell Haylie and Matt, "I'll meet you guys in the parking lot after school."

Looking around, I wonder where I would find the office. I still need to get my schedule.

"Here it is!" I think to myself when I spot it. I walk inside and head over the counter that says 'Guidance'.

"How may I help you?" asks this old lady behind the counter.

" Uh... I need my schedule for my classes."

"Are you a new student here?" she asks in this sweet voice.

"Yeah, why else would I be here?" I think sarcastically, but that's not what I say out loud. "Yes I am" I reply, trying to mimic her voice.