The Groupie and the Domestic

The pick-up truck belonging to a certain sweet transvestite pulled up to a castle in the middle of the forest. 

"Ya live in a castle?" a younger girl beside him asked. "That's so cool!"

"Yes, dear, I know." the transvestite grinned, placing his arm around her and ready to devour her pleasurably. "You know, you could live here with me if you wanted..." he gave her an eyebrow hook.

The younger girl deeply blushed and giggled. "Aww, Frankie I dunno..."

"Well, you don't have much of a home now... I insist you become my permanent guest, Columbia."

"Well,...Okay!" the perky girl, Columbia chirped like a baby bird on a Spring morning.

"Marvelous, now come along." Frank smirked, opening his door and hers, taking her hand gently to lead her inside his home.

Columbia never took the excited grin off her face. She always hoped she would make it big when she first went to a private dance academy to become a professional tap dancer, but now she was going into the home of who she believed to be the most fun and sexy man on the planet. Frank opened the door and looked around to find the first floor empty as Columbia looked all around the place in shock and awe. She had never seen anything like it in person except for those monster movies her old boyfriend would take her to see instead of a chick flick. 

"Riff Raff, Magenta, get down here!" Frank demanded for his apparent servants.

There were grumbles heard downstairs. Columbia and Frank looked up to see a French maid with red curly hair and an eerie looking butler who looked like Frankenstein's Igor. Columbia never took her eyes off the maid however, she thought the maid was very beautiful and exotic. Frank was handsome and pretty himself, but the maid had a more natural beauty to her.

"What do you want, Master?" Riff Raff, the butler droned.

"Yes, ve vere doing something very important." Magenta spoke up, revealing her just as exotic accent which made Columbia's heart flutter.

"This is Columbia," Frank told them, introducing his guest. "She will be staying with us a while. Be nice to her or I swear, you two will be punished to a full extent."

The butler and maid grumbled, forcing out a greeting to Columbia. "Hello...." they sounded bitter and uncaring  to her already. Another fool to fall into the tangled web of Frank-N-Furter's lust. They never fell for it, they were forced to on occasions, but they never gave themselves over to absolute pleasure.

"Erm... Hi!" Columbia spoke up with a nervous smile. More on the maid than the butler once again. "I hope we can become friends!" she offered them a pleasant smile.

Magenta glared at her, slightly scowling. The girl's eccentric nature clashed with her aggressive nature. She seemed to have been deeply upset over something very important in her life.

"Now, where is Little Precious?" Frank looked around.

"Asleep," Riff Raff dawned his conclusions for him. "We knew you would be home late, so we sent her to bed for you, Master."

"Master?" Columbia beamed at Frank. She really hit the jackpot now, she was with someone with money, fame and power!

"Yes, my dear," Frank looked down at her with his signature grin. "I am the Master of this castle. Riff Raff and Magenta are my servants."

"More like slaves." Magenta mumbled under her breath.

Frank looked at her, harshly.

"Sorry...." Magenta glared back, wanting to say something more rude, other than; "Master..."