water (element series) - chapter 1

London wasnt the city marley would have picked to live. She didnt know anything about the city. unknown streets, unknown people. She didnt grew up here, but her mother did. Her mother always bragged about her homeland. She had dragged her along and came back to the big unknown city where the englisch is so wierd she had had dificulties understanding the language even if it was a bit the same. 

They were sitting in the plane waiting to come on land. It has already been more than ten hours. Marley her legs were sleeping and she didnt know how to sit annymore. Her mother laid next to her sleeping like a pig. Marley was glad the people on the plane werent already complaining about her snoring. It was loud and annoying. Marley didnt mind it but what she was enoyed with the little old lady who sat next to her and brabbeling on and on about her incredible life. 

"My mother used to live in london, she was an artist..."

Pleas let the plane land already. Marley tought by herself and hoping that the lady would stop talking. She looked very old with her gray curley hair. Rimples and pimples covered her face. It was not a pretty sight. Her clothes looked you where in the zoo. Everything she had on aven her putse had a print. 

I felled the plane suddenly give a shake. 

Where almost there. She hoped. 

The lady whent on and on.

She even knew what the lady had for breakfast the other morning. That she didnt want to know. The only part she did enjoy is her lifestory about how manty man she married before desciding she would die alone together with all her mothers paintings. It isnt a nice story but it was the best she heard the whole flight. 

"And my hair was just like yours, my girl." She said with a rilling voice. "So brown and thick and long. I wish i was yong again..." And so she went on for about an hour before the pilote told them they arived and that there might be some turbelance. Marley didnt care about that. She only wanted to jump out of this seatand run as fast as she could out of this plain. Away from the old lady and her mother snoring witch was beginning to get worse every mile we flying. Her mother slept the whole flight. Twise she woke up to eat and then slept again. Marly wanted to do the sam but sitting next to a constant talking lady ot was a little hard. 

She couldnt tell the old lady to shut up and let her sleep for maby a few seconds. Maby she should of had. Her eyes felt heavy and watery because she was tiyerd. Any minute now she could close her eyes and sleep the whole day. Maby a week if she could, but the excitement to get out of the plain made her stay awake. 

The plain landed and they got out of the plane. Marley rolled her bagged over the floor and looked behind her to see her mother with poffy eyes walking behind er. Her blue grey eyes looked tiered from sleeping. She walked like a zomby through the gate. Marley her eyes where the same color but a little brighter, like a bright and clear oceane. They didnt look so puffy like her mothers. Even if she hadnt slep al the flight.