Chapter 9

Bailee

"OMG what if Collins said something mean to Mrs.Wheeler? What if Collins tripped her? What if Collins sued the school? What if Col-" I asked getting cut off.
"Bailee, you'll be fine. Collins won't be doing any of that. Most importantly, not even suing the school will be on his mind. Collins will figure things out even if he does have to sue the school," Devan reassured.

"Yeah, I mean your rig-" I calmly said, getting cut off again.

"OH HECK TO THE NO! I'M GOING TO SUE THAT SCHOOL RIGHT NOW! DEVAN GET MY COMPUTER! BAILEE GET ME SUM MILK!" Collins hollered.

"Right, well then maybe he did have it on his mind....never mind," Devan said.

"You think.." I stated.

I walked into the kitchen grabbing a glass cup out of the cupboards. I walk towards the fridge grabbing the milk out of the holder. I poured the milk into the cup making a mess. I groaned in distress spilling the milk even more.

"AHHHHHH!" I yelled.

"Oh my gosh! What's happening?!" Collins and Devan came running in.

"YOU!" I yelled pointing my pointer finger to Collins.

"Me?" He questioned.

"YES,YOU!" I blurted!

He questioned,"Why?"

"BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST WALK ALL OVER MY LIFE! I WAS FINE  WITHOUT YOU GUYS! I KNOW Y'ALL MY BROS BUT I DON'T WANT YOU TO PROTECT ME! I'M 17 FOR GOSH SAKE! I WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE! PLUS, WHAT IS UP WITH YOU GOING TO MY SCHOOL? I DIDN'T NEED HELP BACK THEN! SO, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I NEED YOU RIGHT NOW! I JUST WANT TO BE YOUR SISTER WITH A NORMAL LIFE WITHOUT BEING IN IN THE SPOT LIFE!" I burst out.

I calmed myself down looking in the eyes of Collins. I say pain, regret, anger, and....hurt. Tears came down his dry cheeks him running away to his room. I sighed knowing I hurt his feelings. I ran to my room tears forming in my eyes. I slammed my door shut and leaped into bed. I sobbed and sobbed. Why do I have to be like this? Why can't I just be me? Why can't I just be normal? Why can't I have a life where my two brothers weren't famous?