1} Mike Wheeler Pt2

"Boys, May Y/N and I have a moment?" Eleven Said, those sickly words escaping her mouth, she knew it was the right thing to do. She eventually Would overpower mike, make sure he was protected and no girl would split them apart.

"Sure." The Boys Replied. As they slowly walked out of the Gym.

"Mike is mike." Eleven Said.

"What?" Y/N Replied back.

"You heard me, do not touch Mike, in fact you should disappear into the upside down with will!" Eleven Said snapping her neck making Y/N fall back in pain.

"Why are you being like this? El, I thought we were close." Y/N confidently said, brushing off invisible dust that wasn't there.

"You feel strong. What are you?" Eleven Said to the girl, as she lifted up Y/N's sleeve.

012

"Sister.."
"Sister.."

They both hugged it out, and everything was happy.

You thought that right?

Y/N stormed out of the gym as Eleven and Mike were still deep in the kiss.
Mike must've heard the door slam because he looked up immediately.

"Where is she going?" Mike questioned.

"I don't know, should we follow her?"
"I'm not sure, she's probably going to bed or something."

"Right."
"Right."

Y/N locked her bathroom door and started opening up her Aunties razor blades she uses for her leg shaving.

This time is wasn't for Auntie's hairy legs, it was for Y/N's moisturised skin.

"ROAR!" Said a monster, A.K.A The DemoGorgon.

It was obviously attracted by the smell of blood so it broke in, grabbing her wrists which were covered with blood and taking her to the Paranormal dimension that was the upside down.

She didn't know what to do, how she got there and most importantly, how to escape...