MYA'S POV

I stared at him in the eyes. He looks perfect. His hazel eyes and red hair. I got lost. Lost in his perfectness. He stared right back into my eyes. Slowly he moved in. His eyes flickering from my lips back to my eyes. Then a fire alarm went off. I looked around panicked when flames surrounded him all of the sudden.

"Sam!"  I cried. I lost all emotion. Falling to the floor I put my face in my hands.

I jolted awake. Tears fell down my face. 'It was just a dream! The good, the bad... Him leaning in to kiss me... Him getting surrounded by fire...'

Taking deep breaths I started to get ready. Putting on light makeup on then changing into my pink brand cropped sweatshirt and adidas leggings. Then I put my hair into a messy bun and slid my feet into my superstars and ran downstairs. A bowl of cereal already sat out. As I poured milk into the bowl I noticed a certain red head.

"Hey sam." I nodded towards him as if waving with my head.

He waved back and stared at me. "You okay? Your eyes look red."

"Oh. Um I got mascara in my eye. Nothing big." I shrugged.

"Mom..." I said crawling into her bed late at night. "I had a bad nightmare."

She sat up. "Tell me about it." Her attention was on me.

"D-dad was hanging... he wouldn't talk." I sniffled and rubbed my nose with my sleeve. "He looked really pale..."

She nodded and wrapped me in her warm arms. "He's safe." My mom said and placed a kiss on the top of my head.

I stared at my cereal. "I uh... I'm not hungry, want this?" I asked Sam.

He shook his head. "No thanks." Pause. "You sure you're okay?"

"I'm..." anything but fine... "fine." I nodded to reassure him. I stared at the darkness on my phone.

He nodded then played on his phone for about 15 minutes until we had to go.

"I call shot gun!" I yelled as I grabbed by bag and ran out the door, being careful not to slip on the ice. I stood by the car waiting to get in. "Kyle! Hurry up!" I yelled at my brother who was taking his time.

He stared at me. "Sam's sitting in front. He's older."

"I called shotgun!"

"But he's older."

I glared at him. He glared back. Finally I rolled my eyes and got in the back.

*****
A/N Comment if you want to be a character! Send me name, description of what they look like and who they are to Mya.