Empire Theatre

Hello, my name is Isabella, aka Ixabella on roblox. I am going to tell you about my crazy life, well how crazy it is, but not really that crazy. I am in this group called EMPIRE Theatre, yes, Im the VP there, in fact, there are many other HR'S there, but something happens each day.

The first thing are the interns, the interns are executives in trainings, basically. There was this kid named RainyLarry and he quit today! Because he got into a fight with Iridescentt, an executive at empire. Bruh! Why would you want to get into a fight with a rankh higher than you um?! Autismo! Azure! Should we be concerned! I dont know! Sorry! Speaking Italian is my journey! Ok im done. The fight was basically like this: So today, we were at a training with PBB, (he was hosting it lol) and then there was this intern that nobody has ever seen before, his name was RainyLarry. Everybody was like, what the fuck! who the fuck is this kid!! But shortly after that, he started calling iridescentt names. Iridescentt got so mad, that she, started, to, go off. But soon RainyLarry has left the group because he couldnt take this anymore :(. What a shame, what a fucking shame larry. A few hours after that, Iridescentt has recommended someone for Intern, named WRXL, but when Ixabella ranked him on discord, and he typed, he started to get exposed. But then, Ixabella had to demote him after that, what a shame, what a shame.

There once was 2 people named FedoraLivy, and Ixabella. FedoraLivy is the president. I wouldnt mess with livy, because, I just wouldnt, because she always wins. The next person is me, Ixabella. I am an ok person but dont mess with me either >:3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day at EMPIRE:

"Hey guys lets go to empire!" Izzy said.

"Okay!" Lau said!

"AwesomeRex100 is my dad!" Izzy said.

"Awesome who?" Livy said.

We dont say who AwesomeRex is, that is anonymous, lets just say, its farmer olive, ok? And we dont say who xxdremworldxx is either, because she is anonymous too, ok, just call her, yzzi.

AwesomeRex and xxdremworldxx were on a date that night, that went to a very fancy restaurant named soros, they had a great time and told eachother all of their secrets, it was one of the best nights for them, but later that night, they hit empire theatre. They wanted to know what was going on so they decided to join.

Later that day, Ixabella went on snapchat, Margijuana sent her a picture of a party.

DISCORD:

"Mags at a party guys" Izzy said.

"Since when is she not?" Alice said.

-------

IZZYS PERSONAL LIFE:

DAYDREAMING ABOUT COLE SPROUSE:

"Ugh cole sprouse is so hot"

"Watches videos about cole sprouse"

"Screenshots stuff about cole sprouse"

"Talks about cole sprouse"

---------------------------------------------

BACK TO EMPIRE/DISCORD:

Izzy, and a few other people are always talking on discord, and Liv is too. Liv is one of our good friends, shes cool.

Jack has told everyone that his family had died.

Everyone is worried.

Mary, Charlene, and Lau, and Liv asks what happened.

Jack is sad.

"Hope you feel better jack" We all say.

While mary is writing a fan fic about me and Cole sprouse, Im wondering what it is gonna be about.

Now its just, some people talking, and its that time when the discord is dead.

TO BE CONTINUED