//Prologue\\

Your POV:

  I can't fucking take it anymore! I have to escape this hell.

That was exactly what I did. My best friend, Peyton and I decided to run away to Los Angeles, California. She had her reasons but me? I had to escape my abusive father. I couldn't handle it anymore.

My friend agreed to take me to LA with her but we wouldn't be living with each other. We were friends but she had her own life. She was going to move in with her boyfriend and I was going to rent a small apartment for myself.

Once I got settled in my apartment, my friend invited me to go to a party with her. I really didn't want to go but I didn't want to seem like a loser either.

She told me it was formal so I got up and went shopping. I tried on so many dresses and none looked good. Not until I found this beautiful black dress. It looked fucking amazing on me.

Peyton told me that the so called 'king', Brendon Urie was hosting it. I didn't know why he was so special to people. He sure wasn't a king. His music was decent but something seemed.. off.

We got there and I immediately wanted to leave. "Pey, what is this place," I asked. It seriously looked like a haunted house. It was an old-fashioned mansion.

"Promise me you won't leave me alone."

"I can't make any promises, Y/n/n," Peyton told me and right as we got there, she was gone.