chapter 7

As I sat on the couch I couldn't help but think about jess. how she smiled when ever she saw food how she laughed.....dammit niall don't think about that stuff you kidnapped her she doesn't even like you back. I snapped out of my thoughts and turned the tv on.

                        Jessica POV
"uhh ok bye see you tomorrow"

" ok bye"

niall shut the door and I turned around to get a better look at this room. I wasn't much like niall said but it was not terrible there was a bed with batman sheets and a batman lamp and the floor had carpets so it wasn't like a dungeon. The room had an attaching bathroom and a walk in closet. I went into the bathroom and I was amazed there was a walk in shower and a jacuzzi. i walked out of the bathroom and went into the closet there was a bunch of.......boys clothes?

"Niall??"

"yes"

"can you come here"

"why I'm too lazy"

"get your lazy bum up here"

"fine"

i heard footsteps in the hallway and then I heard the door unlock.

"yes?"

"why is the closet full of boys clothes"

"oh this is my friends room he stays here sometimes"

"ok well then can we go shopping for new clothes? I don't think I want to wear your friends clothes"

"yeah sure we'll go tomorrow"

"why can't we go now I don't have pajamas"

"stop wining " niall said through clenched teeth " it's too late and I don't want to go out ok just...come with me"

                      NIALL POV

i dragged jess through the hallway and let go of her hand when we got to my door i open my door and turned on the light

"come here Jessica"

jess walked over slowly.

"yes"

"here you can wear these"

i handed her some  black sweats and a gray tank top.

"go change in the bathroom"

Jessica walked over to the bathroom and shut the door l. I took my shirt off and my jeans then got some gray sweats I turned around so i could go ger a shirt but stopped short because I saw Jessica standing there staring at me. She looked at me and instantly turned red.

"sorry niall"

" its...ok"

i walked over to my closet and got my black wife beater on. I walked out of the closet to see Jessica stand in in the closet door.

"ehh jess I think I'm going to take you to your room now"

things were getting pretty awkward. I walked Jessica to her room and  ushered her into the room

"good night jess " i said clearly annoyed

"uhh good night niall"

i shut Jessica's door and walked away.