1

The clouds are all darkened today. The thundering storms. It will rain today. Absolutely not a great day for the woman who is lying on the bed crying her whole life out to move on.

She has been like that eversince she broke up with her boyfriend. They have lasted for 3 years but then she caught him making out with someone else. ON HER OWN BED. 'Luce, stop being like this. You are going to go blind if you cry too much!' Her bestfriend scolded her. 'What do I even care. No one wants me even when I'm not blind.' She cried out louder

Luce's bestfriend got tired of her because she keeps on hurting her eardrums by screaming. Luce watch her going away. 'Now, where are you going, Kate?' Kate turns around and speak. 'Well, I'm going to get an ear treatment.' Luce frowns. 'Why?' Luce asked. 'Because of your screaming and I think my eardrums is damaged!' Luce rolls her eyes as she think she can't even handle me.

'Ughh! What should I do to myself?! No one can handle me.' She is thinking a way to apologise to her bestie. Maybe I should take her on date! She thought to herself. 'No no no! She likes chocolate. Yeah! She loves them.' Luce check the weather outside and found out that the weather is already perfect for her to go out.

Luce is pretty sure that Kate is already gone so she dressed up and on the way to buy the chocolate at Kate's favorite chocolate shop, Chocolaté Heaven.

She walks down the street from her home, while humming a song that Damien loves so much. 'I guess I know too much about him to hate him.' She said. And it is true.

During the 3 years they were toghether. She grew to know more about Damien. And she learned to love him deeper than he could imagine. Her love for him was so strong. And it still is.

She finally arrived at Chocolatè Heaven. 'Welcome to the paradise of chocolate.' The worker greets her. She smile widely at him. She shift her eyes away and then she sees an increadibly horrible view. Damien and his girlfriend. That broke the little girl's heart. But then something come up in her mind.

She smirk evilly.

'I'm sure I'm gonna get you back, my dearie Damien.' She said to herself. I'm sure he didn't change his number yet. She thought she was right.

=======================

Hello there! I hope you enjoy my new book. It is actually a new version of Jiminie fan fiction. I decided to make a better because I think the previous one is not kinda.. Hmm IDK..  So I hope you would enjoy this new book's chapter.
-Rose💓