Chapter 1

December 18 2016

The girls of Fifth Harmony took the stage at the final Jingle Ball show in Miami, hometown of 2 members, Camila and Lauren. The 5 girls stood fiercely, when the intro music of their single That's My Girl started playing.

After the show:

"Thank you so much Miami, we had fun tonight" Ally yelled in her mic. "Happy holidays, may 2017 be the best year of your lives!" Dinah called as the girls took their bow.

"2016 wouldn't have happened without you guys, we love you so much!" Camila called, leaving the stage, which was soon empty"

The girls now sat in the common room of the venue they where performing at. "Great job girls! Now we just have to talk about a few things for the new year" said Will, a member of the managment team.

"Here we go again" said Lauren, boredom evident in her voice. "Well, as your contracts are done today, tomorrow you have to sign them for a third album. You guys need one, as 7/27 hasn't exactly been successful other than Work from Home" said Will.

"Sure, we'll be here tomorrow morning, right guys" asked Ally, as her band mates nodded there heads.

At the hotel:

"They think we actually want to continue with this!" said Lauren, as she walked to her room with Normani, Ally and Dinah. "Who the hell told them that? We're not exited, immature teens anymore".

"Well they have a point" Normani said "It's not like the label will easily find a replacement to get money from. They need us."

At that moment, the girls saw someone they always dreaded seeing. Roger Gold, Camila's solo manager.

"Girls, Camila needs to see you in her room right away. It's an urgent matter". "What's wrong? Is she doing another solo song? Or an album?" Dinah asked. Out of the 4 girls, she alone remains close to Camila, who distanced herself from the others during 2016.

Roger lead the girls into Camila's room and left. "So what's the matter?" asked Dianh, sitting on the bed.

Camila took a deep breath, then looked at her 4 band mates. "Remember all the talks we had during the tour this year? Well, I decided this is my chance. I'll sign a solo contract with the label and terminate my 5H one" she said.

"So you're leaving? I understand this has been a horrible year, but why?" Normani asked. "Cause I can't stand singing songs written be someone else, insane tour schedules, being over sexualized and horrible management" Camila said, pain evident on her face.