Ghost in the Stalls

One time, I went into the bathroom at Target. I was pooping. Then someone came in and I was enthralled in awkward simoltanious pooping. Sooooo, I decided to make fun out of the awkwardness. I decided to let out the most obnixous, blood-curdling scream, "RAHHAHAHHAHHHWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHH!!!!!!!" Then, the guy next to me jumps and puts his hands on the sides of the stall and says, "What? Who's there?". Then after awhile we both get quiet and continue...pooping. Then I'm like, "It's a Monday...I got nothing goin' on". Then BOOM! I let out another ear-splitting scream, "RUNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!" After that, this guy screams and runs right out of the bathroom. I ran out of the stall, looked in the mirror and said, "I AM THE MASTER COMMANDER!" Then, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that the dude left his freakin pants in the stall! He just stepped out of his pants and ran out into Target! So, the considerate person I am, I go to tell the Target people about a guy leaving his pants in the stall. And when I told the guy he said, "Awww AGAIN?" FREAKIN AGAIN???? How many times has that happened???

THE END!

P.S. I did not write this story, but I totes butchered the real story. I wrote it from memory...just wanted to share this with you!...credits go to Olan Rogers from youtube! :)