Capture 9

*Y/N P.O.V*

I was on the bar and drinked a lot, luckily my Alcoholtolerance is pretty high.
Someone sat next to me.
Guy 1:"Why is an pretty lady like you alone?"
I looked at his direction and another guy take a seat on the other side of me. I think it starts now I should be Careful.
" actually I was with my boyfriend but we broke up a few minutes ago" I startet fake crying.
Guy2: "How dare is he to Break up with someone this attractive" he hugged me and I looked to the guys above his shoulder.
Guy1: "it's ok I will buy you a drink, Barkeeper! here! a drink Please for this wonderful lady"
I nodded and broke the hug from the other guy. Such disguasting people.

*Yoongis P.O.V*

I watched Y/N. I can't Hear what they are talking about. The guy hugged her.
"I don't like those assholes they have plans."
Namjoon:" look like they try to get her trust."
Jimin:"I hope she don't fall for it"
" I don't think she does but I'm nervouse, I hope she Take care"
Hobi:"guys start they put something in her drink"
I pop out of my seat and walked directly to the guys. I hope she don't drink it. Please Please please not.
They follow me

*Y/N P.O.V*

The guy reach me the drink.
"Thanks" I smiled and drink it. Oh! that taste horrible. Shit did they put something in the drink!!! Fuck. I hope they see it and come. I feel a little dizzy.
Guys:"what happend don't you feel good? come with us"
" I feel a little dizzy,no I don't want to come with you where is my boyfriend"
Guys2:" he broke up little girl he wont come."
"He will, he love me. He will never leave me alone" I was on drugs, they dragged me out of the club
Before I pass I hear someone talking to me
"We knew everything little girl, your gang will regret what they have done to my Boys."
Everything gets black.

*Jimins P.O.V*

I see how they dragged her out of the club. I follow them and just saw how they dragged her in the car. I am too late. She already passed. Shit.
"Fuck they gone we must follow them!"
Yoongi run to the car and stared it.
Jungkook, Tae and I follow him. he drove and follows the car.
"I TOLD YOU SHE SHOULDN'T BE IN THE GANG IT'S DANGEROUS"
Tae:"SHUT UP" he opens the window and startet to shoot the car.
Yoongi:"ARE YOU CRAZY WHAT IF YOU SHOOT HER ACCIDENTLY"
Jungkook:" WE WILL TRY TO SHOOT THEIR TIRE NOT THE WINDOWS" He also start shooting out of the window.
I hear shoots from the right side I look at the shoots and see namjoon and hobi also shoot.
So many shoots.. My Head.. Is see how the other guys also start to shoot at us, as I open the window to shoot them something hit my chest . I looked down everywhere blood. Fuck They shoot me.

*Author P.O.V*

Yoongi:"SHIT" he call jin." THEY SHOOT JIMIN"
Jin:"WE MUST BRING HIM TO THE HOSPITAL"
Jungkook also get hit by a bullet on his shoulder.
Jungkook:"AH FUCK " he sit back and hold his shoulder.
Jin:" WHAT HAPPENED?"
Yoongi:"JUNGKOOK ALSO GOT SHOOT"
Jin:" WE MUST BRING THEM TO THE HOSPITAL"
Yoongi:"BUT Y/N!!! THEY WILL KILL HER IF WE DON'T HELP"
Jimin: "It's ok hyung we must save her first I am ok"
Jungkook:" yeah I'm fine too"
Tae shoot one of them and he fell out of the window.
Tae:"YES!!"
Jin pass the car and was now infront of the car.
Jin:"I WILL BRAKE BE CAREFUL ALSO YOU YOONGI HOLD ON"
He takes the Brake and the car from the bad guys crash in his car.
Yoongis car crash into the bad guys car.
Sirens everywhere.

*Taes P.O.V*
Ahh what a bad accident. I opend my eyes and the first thing I saw was a bright light.
"Am I Dead?"
???:"no,but finally you are awake"
I realize everything what happened before I pass.
" WHERE IS Y/N where are the other???" I pop out of my bed and panicked.
"OW" I felt pain everywhere.
Someone push me back on the bed.
I looked at the person. A nurse.
Nurse:"Mr. Kim could you please calm."
"No! Where are they!"
Yoongi:"could you please shut up I want to sleep, ahh... What happened?" I could hear his pain in his voice.
Jimin:" ah my chest.. Am I dead?"
Nurse:"oh Mr.Min and Mr. Park you are also awake I'm going to call the doctor. Wait a minute. Please stay where you are"
I looked on my left and saw Yoongi Hyung and Jimin Hyung laying on the bed.
The doctor enter the room.
"Where are we and where are the others and where is Y/N??"
Doctor: "you are in a hospital. The others are in diffrent rooms. You were in an accident and
Y/N? I thing thats the girl who was in the other Car. She is fine she is in the other ward. But the guys who were with her in the car didn't survive"
Jimin stand up and want to walk out.
Jimin: " where is she?"
Doctor:" Mr. park you are in a bad condicion lay down!"
Yoongi and me also stand up.
"Where are THEY!"
The doctor try to hold us but we went out and asked for the other ones.
Nurse:"room 315 the boys and 201 Mrs. Y/L/N
We nodded and went to the room of the guys.