√1

"If we don’t get married then it’s pointless to continue this relationship” these are the words I said to him, not that I threatened him but because I don’t what us to commit a mistake that we will regret in the end.

We were in a long distance relationship that time and I myself knew that as a believer of Christ, temptation is everywhere and is always present.

And this is how our love story begins…

When I was in college at Mt. Apo Alliance Bible College there was a campus crush or so called heartthrob. He is a man of few words, even though you step on his feet he wouldn't even utter a single word. He is a Godly man that's why I had a crush on this guy even though I had a boyfriend that time.

Then one day, I saw a handkerchief inserted in my bible so I pick it up and wave it and said “Who's Handkerchief is this?” while waving the handkerchief, he slowly walked towards me and grabbed the handkerchief. I was left dumbfounded that time because I didn't expect that it was his handkerchief. When I recovered from what happened I turn my back at them and began to smile, then it was the time when my classmates began to tease us. That is the time when my classmates started to link us as a couple.

~~~

One day, we had a promotional touring group for  interns students. He is one of my team and because we are link as a couple, my team always partnered us in every activities we do.
My team always gives me the household chores. I’m the one who ironed their clothes and because he is one of my team, I also ironed his clothes but the difference is I ironed his clothes very neatly.

One night he texted me “Ann ngano mang nag una-una mn ka?” then I replied “na ulihi man gyud ka” but the truth is I already broke up with my boyfriend last night but I forgot to tell him about that. The reason why I broke up with my boyfriend is because I already fallen for this Godly man named Roy.

Then we meet again at school, but this time the atmosphere is little bit awkward.

One time he was sick and my cellphone was broken but one day my classmate Jomarie run towards me with a letter from Roy saying that---

*to be continue :)

"Entrust your heart to God's hands and He will give it to the right person at the right time"

By::;
~Springkaayy
~Aliee_nganga

~God bless chinggusssss.