Emilia

Hello, my name is Emilia, I am 18 years old .I have no boyfriend, my parents are divorced for 12 years and my father is amildly mentally retarded person , and I am learning on the senior of high school Richardson and I would like to tell you about a great story of my life. But first, a little bit background... every morning I wake up at 05:30AM put sports clothing and go out for a 8 KM jogging, after that, I come back home for a ten minutes shower and I get dressed for school. Then I help my mother with making lunch packages for my two siblings who are 4 years younger then me, and after I finished all that, I drink my coffee out of my coffee mug which I got for my 16th birthday from my girlfriend Hanna, she wrote on the mug "Single Queen" because I always say that I don't want to have a boyfriend ever and that no reasonable handsome boy will want to ask me out so I kind of gave up on that dream. After I finish my coffee I run out of my house, towards the sidewalk where the bus stops every morning to pick me up at the bus station and while that time I am shouting to my mother to look the door after I go out and wish her a great day at work, sometimes I even have a spare time to give her a kiss on the cheek but on that day I didn't have that time. The time is 07:15 and I am waiting for the bus to come, it arrived. I got on the bus, it was full of kids from my school, witch I hate because the are extremely childish and too stupid for the age of eighteen, they think that they are too cool for school which I can guaranty you that they are not that cool. I just don't understand why kids nowadays do not do the best they can to  succeed in school, maybe it's just me for being a geek and learning for exams until 02:00AM in the morning, maybe I am a pushover but hey that ain't my fault to care about my life by studding really hard for everything. OK maybe this is my fault but its true that I am very realistic and concentrate on studding for the final exams. Okay, so after I got on the bus I wanted to seat  In the usual place I seat every day but guess what, the bimbo from the other class, Stephaney, she counts as the coolest girl at the Richardson high school. So, with no choice, I set on the backseat of the bus with some kids I don't know. After a 30 minutes driving to school we finally arrived.  It was a regular day like all the other days in Richardson high school, raining, I was seating in the class, watching how the rain drops falling slowly towards the air and falling on the ground very peacefully which was the opposite of what I felt that day. I have so many exams in view, so many worries. But I cant give up now, this is my last year in this terrible high school, I have to give the last push if I want to finish respectfully. I set  there for a while, until my girlfriend Hanna will come, we are BFF's, but to be honest, I don't tell her everything, there are some secrets that I keep for my self, mostly because I don't trust anyone anymore after what happened with my parent's divorce.