Unwanted Pain

hey my purple people!!! I'm really bored and on the way to school so if there are grammar and spelling issues. I'm sorry. Hope ya enjoy!!!

*Chapter One*

I'm bored as fuck! Why do I have to be here again? I'm the youngest one in my advanced pre-calculus class. I'm only 15. Don't go off calling me a nerd now Ok? cause I'm not! I just have a thing for numbers. when I look at a problem, I can literally see the numbers move around and fix themselves.  Other than that, I hate school.  My names Belle. I'm a 15 year old, skinny white boy. Yes my names Belle and I'm a boy. Well that's what happens when your parents are both drugies. I'm 5'4" with shoulder length purple hair. Naturally its brown, but I love purple so I dyed it purple. My eyes change colours based on my mood and feelings. That's why I cover my eyes with my hair. I like to wear kinda tight t-shirts. But it don't matter cause I always have hoodies on when I'm around people. As well as tight skinny jeans of ALL colors! Last but not least, my converse! I have a different color and style for every day of the week. Some say its an "emo" or "scene" style. I have no clue what the difference between the two are but I guess they're right.

I'm snatched out my seat by the back of my hoodie. I know just who it is  Tic Silverstone the biggest, meanest, stupidest, guy in Riley's Bay High School. ( or as we call it, Rays Bay) He also takes pride in being my bully. He he is now slightly choking me by the way he's holding my hoodie and standing over me.

"wow fag! If I didn't know better, I'd say you you were checking yourself out. Pathetic faggot!" Tic and a few of his friends laugh. Tic is only in this class because he's the Deans grandson. At this point my neck and throat start to burn so I move around a little to loosen the grip.

"Go ahead and stand up. We need a little heart to heart in the rest room. I was sick yesterday and need catching up on a few things" he let's go after roughly pulling my head up by my hair so I was forced to look at him. My eyes glowing green with pain and fear. I really don't want to get up so I fix my hood over my head and shake my head successfully answering his demand and putting my hair back over my eyes. Oh, something else I forgot to mention was the fact that I choose to be mute, with the exception of a select few.

"What was that? cause for a secant I thought you refused me. Now we don't want that do we? Tyler! take him with us. oh? is that it? Do you like the feeling of us grabbing you Belle? Ha! Carry your ass boy before I beat the shit out of it!" Before I really have a chance Tyler and his twin Devin are picking me up by my hood and book bag. Well this should be fun.

**Well I know its short by what ever. I tried. Let me know what ya think Ok? Thanks for your time**