Unwanted Pain

**HIYA PURPLE PEOPLE!!! THIS IS CHAPTER TWO. SINCE NOBODY xc READ IT YET. I DONT HAVE MUCH TO SAY. SO BYE**

You would think a teacher would have stopped this, but considering this happens daily. Nobody will ever say anything about it. Tic and his heard lead me to restroom only he uses. He's the only one with the key. Not even janitors have one. Its not dirty or anything like you might guess. No, he'll make one of his followers to clean it as a punishment or something. So its actually the nicest restrooms in the school. Nicest as in cleanest of course. Nothing nice or kind ever happens in here. My school used very little electricity. Instead we use windows and skylights to provide natural lightings. The restroom windows had long window sills with fogged and smoked windows. Tic strolled on in and hoped onto the window sill while Tyler and Devin held me up by my arms, painfully if I might add. I will forever have bruises there from this constant abuse and man handling.

"So. What's on the agenda today boys?"  Tic asked with a strong deep voice that held so much power and authority.
"We have Belle. Whose ribs should have healed up nicely over the weekend."  The goon on my left, Tyler speaks up.
"We have also been told that he has found himself a little fuck buddy from Blue Stone Private High School from across town. A school for queers and fags who can't handle normal High School." Devin finishes up. I visible tense when they brought up Jaiyden. This guy I've been talking to for a couple weeks kissed me in my back woods Saturday. I didn't know Tic had someone watching me! I know I have rules to obey but damn. I didn't ask to be Tics toy nor for Jaiyden to kiss me. It just happen. Oh, yeah. I forgot to mention I'm Tics "toy" as he calls it. He uses me for sex. Yet he's a homophobe. So basically he's in the closet. Nobody knows. Not even his followers know. But I've been his toy since I met him 6 years ago. I was 9 and in third grade. He was 13 and still in fourth grade, he failed twice. Making him 19 and a sophomore. I met him two weeks before school started. He had just moved in down the street from my real dads house. I live with him over the summer. Its a small town so everyone knows each other and most people under the age of 14 walk where ever they needed to be. I was running to the playground beside Tics new house. We made eye contact and I stopped dead in my tracks my long hair falling in front of my eyes. I slowly comb it over when I see Tic walking towards me. I walk even slower towards the big log cabin themed playhouse on the playground. Tic meets me there and orders me to go up the latter to the little room that has the slide hooked to it. My first mistake. Obeying. When we got up there he asked me if I knew what being gay meant. I nodded. Then he asked if I was. I nodded again. (I've always known I was gay. I don't know how. but I did) I pointed to him as if to ask if he was. He said he thinks so then asked if he could check I nodded again and he kissed me. Long and hard. I pulled back and he just grinned. My eyes changed to light blue then. He called me weird cause my eyes changed. I covered them with my hair. He asked if I could talk, I answered yes that I just didn't like to. He said that's fine but I wasn't allowed to talk about our friendship. My first Rule he said. He told me that I now belonged to him. I was order to come back here at 5pm so he could give me my rules. My 2nd mistake. I obeyed again. When we met back up in the little room that night he had typed up some basic rules for me. He said if I broke them I would be punished, I stupidly agreed and signed the paper. He then kissed me and put his hand over my crotch. I panicked and pushed him away. A bad move considering one of the rules was I must never refuse him. He got mad and slapped me. I whimpered and looked at him. He said I was bad already and will be punished immediately. He told me to lay down on my back, and I did cause I didn't want him to hit me again he sat ontop of me and said I was going to taste him. I nodded. He ordered me to roll my hips against his. So I did. I didn't know what I was doing at the time, but he did. I noticed his pants felt hard in the front. I was confused and kinda stared. he noticed and laughed. He got off me and told me to sit up now. He stood up and pulled his pants down showing me how his "little guy" got bigger if it got touched and played with. I watched him play with himself for a minute before he came over to me and told me open my mouth. I was scared and curious so I opened my mouth a little bit. He told me to put his little guy in my mouth and suck on it like I would candy. When I hesitated, he grabbed my jaw opening it more and shoving my head all the way against him. I choked and panicked. He pulled my head back till just the tip was in my mouth. He said the candy thing again and this time I listened. He started to slowly pump into my mouth. I found this kinda fun and started to use my tongue. He moaned and I grinned so I did it again. He said dont stop. But I did and made him mad. He pushed my head down farther with each pump till I choked every time. At one point he pushed my head all the way down again and shot some hot sticky salty liquid down my throat. He pulled out and told me to swallow or we would have to start again. I was crying but did it anyway. And that's how I became Tics toy.

(back in the bathroom. Present day)

I looked up at Tic and I could see anger clearly across his body. He was standing in front of me now with fury radiating from his body. Even Tyler and Devon where scared. He grabbed my hair and punched me as hard as he could in my stomach. So hard the boys lost their grip. Tic ordered them to leave and to lock the door behind them. I managed to stand back up as they left. Tic pushed me forcefully to the wall and grabbed my dick through my jeans and growled low in my face.

"This is mine! You need a readjustment lesson bitch!"

***SO YEA. TELL ME WHAT YA THINK! BYE PURPLE PEOPLE***