When the End Starts (Short Story)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!! I'm Ck~ ^_^

This story is the first story I'm going to publish here at wattpad. Actually itong story na ito ay project ko sa isang subject, English 8.

One more thing.. If mapapansin niyo.. Yung last part niya ay kinuha ko from somewhere in anime land~ haha XD medyo adikk din kasi ako sa anime!! At ung first part naman ay from other wattpad writers.. ang cool kasi nila!! Idol ko sila eyy~

Hope you'll like it. So this is how it starts~ ^_^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Even after years of being married, we still look at each other's eyes as if we only met. Because of him, I have proven that true love never dies. Cliché yet true.

Happiness is not a choice, it's our decision.

It's not only about fate. It's about us to dictate our fate. It's about us on how we're going to run our lives, to make our own happy ending.

I change my view about life, but now I can see that destiny proved me, I'm wrong with my negative opinions and there'll be a new book to unfold that lead me to my happy ending with the one I love. What is love?

"Love can never be thought for it is to be learned. Love can never be bought for it is to be given. Love can never be kept for it is to be free. Love can never be old for it lives to last a lifetime. How about our love? Let's just say, it can't be compared to words "forever" and "eternity". THE END

"THE END", two words I always read after every book I've finished. Two words often used after those happy ever afters. A line to indicate the final part and for some, it is the finish line. They say if a love story doesn't last in happy ending, it only means that it isn't the real end. Would something happen after the end? Why is ending the most awaited part in everything?

""You're mine to begin with," a line said by a girl talking to her admirer", I murmured as I'm reading my newly bought book while imagining. Though I read love stories, I never believed in such. For me, it's the opposite of reality that they often have mistaken. They think, happy endings are also seen in real life. As for me, it's not. There are no happy endings for I always see couples ending their relationships right in front of my eyes.

Back then, January 19, 2006, I was in the park, sitting in my favorite bench right in front of the smallest apple tree. I was there to witness a break-up I wasn't prepared to saw. It was the first time I encountered such. But that incident I ignored when I was a little girl changed my view upon life.

I was reading my favorite storybook at our house, when my bestfriend asked me to play with her.

"Chaillae, come with me, let's play at the park", I was a nine-year-old girl that time, and the one who called me by my first name is Mikhaelle, my bestfriend.

"Alright, I'm coming", I said with a wide smile in my face.

When we've arrived at the park, I saw different people minding their own businesses. Well, I don't care. As long as I'm free to play.

Soon, I let Mikhaelle go home. I sat on my favorite bench and watched the apple trees around the park. Just then, a teen-age girl passed by, crying. I followed her with my eyes. I found out that the guy who was standing right beside the smallest apple tree was breaking up with her. Shocked, I saw her desperate face begging for him not to leave.