Hero... or a Villain?

I've been asking the same question over and over again in my mind.  Hero or a Villain?  A hero will have trouble with a lot of villains.  A hero will get board, will always have to hide his identity, and sneak away unnoticed.  A villain can go out at anytime,  have fun, and have to keep their identity a secret.  I think a villain will... be a little more interesting.  

"Jay... I want to be a villain."  His shocked expression slowly melted into a nod of agreement.  

"Why not a suit?  You know, for when you are being a villain.  All Supers have to have a suit."  I almost completely forgot about that part.  I pull some paper out of my bookbag with a few pencils.  I start schetching, which I am TERRIBLE at, mind you.  All the proportions are all wrong and the costume didn't even look that cool.  I glance over to Jay's godly masterpiece.  My jaw drops at the way he made me while having a very protective and cool costume.  I couldn't ask for more.  

"Do you know how to sew?"

"Not a clue, Ellia."

"Wow, what a predicament.  Umm... do you know anyone who can?"

"Nope."

"Not a clue?"

"Not a clue."  

"Aw man."  I look around the area.  Not even a bird in sight.  Weird.

"Do you have anyone who can?"  Asks Jay.

"Nope."

"Really?"

"Yep."  A sudden clicking noise comes closer.  I recognize it as boots.  I put away the paper the awful scribbles lay upon.  I hide the god peace in a separate place.  I looked around.  It seemed to be getting close to the entrance.  I see a face appear around the corner due to the open door.  I startled myself by thinking it was a monster.  It was night... and I'm afraid of the dark.   Jay laughs as I jump from the suddenness of this... person.

"Ahhh!  Who are you and don't scare me like that!  I almost had a heart attack!"

"Why are you here?  Isn't this place abandoned?  I came here to be alone, thank-you-very-much."

"I bought the place.  I have the right to kick you out."

"It doesn't look like it.  Anyway, why are you here if it's already night?"

"I bought the place and got my apartment taken over from the landlord and someone else."

"Can... I stay a little?"  I sighed, a little bit annoyed.  Mainly due to not being able to watch Jay draw his art of me.  

"How long?"  I say in sort of a rush.  She gets kinda caught off-guard.  

"I don't know, maybe a few days?"  She looks like the most clueless person ever.

"Can... Can you sew?"

"Yes I can.  Why do you ask?"

"Umm... Jay, should we tell her?"  I cautiously ask him.  He shrugs.

"Well, if I tell you, you are going to have to keep this as the ultimate secret.  Okay?"

"Sure, and again, why?"

"because I am going to need help.  With this."

"I cross my heart and hope to die, is that good enough?"  She seems to be growing impatient.

"Yes.  I am going to need a suit like costume made."

"Well for that, I am going to need materials, a design, and a sewing machine."  I don't have the materials and sewing machine, but I do have a design...

"Let me get the design, we could get the supplies tomorrow at the store.  But first, I'm going to go get you some blankets."  I run to the supply closet where I keep a lot of the stuff (from getting stolen).  It is filled with a ton of blankets for the taking.  I bought a lot of blankets so I can keep myself warm in the winter because I am prepared.  I haven't taken that much time to look around the school though...

"Here you go, are you hungry at all?"  The setting sun makes the sky a nice hew of orange and pink.  

"Not really.  Thank you."

"Let's go sleep in the cafeteria.  There is a lot of space."  I walk into there with my blankets and fall fast asleep on the floor.