Realized (one shot)

She stood there. Hesitating if she should say it to him.

"Lance Let's Break up" She said while looking at him. There she finally said it to him.

She hesitated because she knows she loves this guy so much but she feels that it was not meant to be anymore.

"Why Chloe. Why!?" He said shouting

"Can't you see I'm Hurting already. All those days you weren't there for me. How I waited for you to give me the thing I wanted everyday but you never did" She said while crying.

"Hurting? Haha. I can't believe You're so Sensitive. And do you want more Money?? Huh? But If that's what you want, Fine!! Take the money with you and Go. You were a pain to me anyway" He said while throwing Money at her and looking at her angrily.

She looked at him and Smile faintly. Her Tears were falling.

"Thank you for Telling me the truth Lance and No it isn't Money that I want. Someday You'll Figure it out." She looked at him but he just kept quiet and looked away

"Goodbye Lance. I guess we were not meant to have a happy ending in this Story" She said while taking off their Engagement Ring.

She looked at it for a while and then she gave it to him then she went out the door.

(FLASHBACK ENDS)

(LANCE)

So Yeah. That was my Ridiculous Love Story.

After all the things I gave her. The Money, The House, The Jewelries, And The Expensive Bags I gave her!? In return She left me!?

What does she even want!? I mean I gave her Everything She could ever dream for and That wasn't enough!?

She could've told me what she wanted and I could've bought it for her.

Pshhhh...

Just by thinking of it makes me Sick.

Anyway I'm here in the park. Sitting and Relaxing.

I saw the Kids running around and Laughing.

I could've rented this park you know.

But Suddenly this couple Caught my Attention.

They were Laughing and Enjoying each other's Company.

The Last time Chloe and I did that was Ummmmm............ Uhhhhh............

A long time ago. I just got so busy because I am the one who will inherit the company so I have to work hard and my Dad could finally look at me as a Worthy inheritor.

Then I heard them Talking about their Future because their Bench was next to mine.

And I am not eavesdropping Okay? It just happens to be that I have very sharp hearing ears.

"Someday Honey when I will Debut I will give you all the Beautiful Jewelries, The Big house you want and Lots of Money" The guy said while looking at the girl

"You know what Chanyeol?" The Girl said

"What?" The Guy asked

"I Don't need all that stuff So I can love you" the Girl said but the guy just kept silent

"I don't need Money. I just need you. You're MY ONE AND ONLY CHANYEOL remember? The one who understands me and Loves me for who I am" The Girl said while looking at him and The Guy just blushed really hard.