Escape

I dedicate this chapter to @bad_elsa for giving me this awesome inspiration! you're the best!

Chapter: 4

Elsa's p.o.v

How could that jerk do this to me!?

I wont deal with it any longer.

I got up to escape, but when I started walking, I felt that stupid shackle around my ancle tighten.

Oh no...

Tears began to stream down my face as I began to think about anna and everyone back at the kingdom. Probably worried out of there minds.

Oh why me....

No... I have to try and break this stupid chain.

And I did

I then made a plan to somehow hide my face and run my ay through the kindom. Then ill make a new plan.

I made a dark gray cloak with a huge hood to cover my entire face using snow cloth I created using my powers. Then I ran to the window and climbed down a giant tree at the side of the window.

Once I finished climbing down the tree, I put the hood over my face, and ran. I bumped into a few people, not bothering to say sorry. Then I finally reached kindoms front gates. But once I passed them I heard a mans voice.

It had small british accent to it.

"Why hello there...Elsa..." the man said.

How did this guy know my name!? How did he even know it was me!?

I turned around to see the man.

He had a tall, slim body, gray skin, yellow eyes, black slicked back hair, wearing a long black robe thing.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"My name is Pitch, Pitch black. But you would know me by the name of the boogeyman. And I know all your fears."

"Is that so?" I said gritting my teeth.

" Thats right. You are afraid of losing control of your powers, your also afraid of never seeing your sister or your kingdom again." he said with a huge smirk.

tears began to roll down my face.

Its true

Suddenly I pitch raise my chin

"Oh dear I know is hard... but you just have to face it. Your a monster."

I began to sob even harder.

"Shut up pitch! leave now before I send my slaves to kick you out for you."

Then with a blink of an eye, pitch was gone.

I turned around only to see...

Jack...

Im so dead.

I then began to sob even harder.

I felt Someone grab my arm

Jack

He then pulled me up against him and we flew!?

"we'll talk about this when we get back into the castle"

Oh he is so angry

nice knowing all of you...

Hope you liked it! especially you @bad_elsa

Whats gonna happen to elsa?

find out in the next chapter!

Comment what you think!

love you all!

~Izzy:)♥