chaper four

i wake up feeling the coldness of my own bed.
wait how did i get here?

last i remember i was laying with Jake in his bed, not mine.

i head to the bathroom and i'm in for a surprise.

great.

i look down to see a red pool.

yay

i look like absaloute shit, but i really don't care.
i stumble downstairs and look for something to eat and some pain medication.

Jake walks in and whispers in my ear "morning beautiful"

"hey" i say back to him

i make myself some granola.

"hey will you take down the box of medication, i can't reach" i ask him

"yeah, sure, are you okay"

"fine" i say

i'm quite a private person when telling people how i feel and opening up to them about things so i decide not to blab out 'oh yeah i'm gushing blood from my va-jj' ! !

i think he has a fair idea. i take out the paracetamol and take 2, a glass of water and my granola and head back upstairs.

"you forgot something" jake says
"what is it" i ask

before i know it he plants his lips on mine and gives me a short kiss.

"you sure your alright, you seem a bit off today" he asks
"just cramps" i say and walk upstairs

no more questions asked.

i crawl into bed and take my tablets with my breakfast and decide to have a shower.

i don't feel great at all today, and i know i'm going to feel worse tomorrow.

i hop out of the shower and dry myself down and get changed into my pyjamas. i take my hair dryer out from the cabinet and start to dry my hair.

when all of a sudden i see jake. he walks into my room, shuts the door and then walks into my bathroom and shuts the door.

i stop my hair dryer

"you okay there?" i say jokily
"i bet your wondering how you ended up in your own bed"
"yea"
"well Alex knocked on my door and wanted me to meet him downstairs to talk about something, i told him i'd follow him down so i couldn't just leave you there incase he walked back up so i carried you into your room"
"what were yous talking about"
"guy stuff"
"jake spill" i say as i kiss him making him give in and tell me
"just about girls ok, no more" he says as he kisses my forehead and walks out of my room.

i wonder what they were talking about.

i keep thinking about last night, ugh i don't know what to think.

the paracetamol have kicked in and i'm feeling better.
my period only lasts 2 days so they're both quite heavy.

****time lapse****

we decide to order in pizza. i love ham and pineapple on pizza so much ugh. [A.N : i hate ham and pineapple but i decided she would like it]

nothing much happens that night except jake makes out with me at about 1am after Alex is asleep whoops!

a few boring house lazy days pass by and we decide to throw a party.

i'm off my period now so i can wear whatever i want.

i throw on a baby blue revealing dress, it has a low v neck, revealing my cleavage, and a small slit up the side. it's impossible to wear a bra with this dress so my perky nipples will be shown and i can't wait for jake to see them.

god what am i like nowadays