Chapter 1

Y/N was a princess in the Kingdom of Thuron. She was next in line for the throne under her father, King Namjoon.

The past few days had been very busy around the castle, and not for reasons you might expect.

The main reason it was so busy was because something had happened recently, and it wasn't exactly good. A threat had been made against the princess, and it wasn't on paper. A few days prior, a ball was being held at the castle of Thuron.

The ball was coming to an end when it happened. As princess Y/N was making her exit, an arrow was shot through one of the many windows surrounding the ballroom, headed straight for the princess.

Just in time, her guard, Jung Hoseok, pushed her to the ground as the arrow lodged itself in the wall where Y/N had been standing.

Attached to the arrow was a piece of paper that read as following.

[I]You won't get away with it!

Now as to what it meant, they were absolutely clueless.

Y/N POV
I was going to see my father, the King. He wanted to talk to me about something, and I think it involves what happened the other day at the ball.

Once I was in front of his door I knocked and heard a distant, "Come in."

I entered and greeted my father, "Hello father, you wished to see me?"

"Ah yes, Y/N," He paused before speaking further "I'm sending you to a neighboring Kingdom for the time being and you'll be leaving today."

It took me a moment to process this. "Wait what!?" You yelled at him, your eyebrows furrowing in confusion and anger.

He sighed before continuing, "Yes, dear. After what happened at the ball we received two more notes like the one attached to the arrow."

"So I'm being threatened?" You asked, shocked.

"I'm afraid so, dear. That's why I'm sending you to our neighboring kingdom, Zillan."

"Zillan?" You questioned. "Yes, Zillan. The King there is Seokjin."

"King Seokjin? Didn't he visit here in the wintertime years ago since it's colder in Zillan?"

"Yes, that King Seokjin. You know he has two sons?"

"Really? What's there names?" Your question, filled with curiosity.

"I can't remember their names, sorry dear."

"That's okay, I'll find out when I get there." You said in a tone full of excitement, but it fades as soon as you realize something. "You won't be coming...will you, father?"

He noticed the slight hint of sadness in your voice and sighed before continuing, "I'm sorry, but I have to continue to help in the investigation. We want to capture whoever "sent" those notes as soon as possible."

"I understand, father. May I take my leave?"

"Yes dear, the maids have packed your bags already, and the car is waiting outside."

"Thank you father." You said as you walked to the door and left.

~time skip
In the car~

((Still in your POV))
I was in the car driving to Zillan. I was going to stay there until this whole "threat" thing was over.

I was thinking about what King Seokjin would be like. I was still thinking about what type of people King Seokjin's sons were. I briefly remember the personality of King Seokjin, wondered if his sons will be the same.

"Princess, we're here." I was interrupted in my thoughts as my driver announced that we arrived at the castle of Zillan. I stepped out of the car as my driver opened my door. Upon stepping out, I heard someone welcome me.

"Welcome to the Kingdom of Zillan, Princess."