Lost

"Where is it? Where is it?!" You cried as blankets toppled over desks and the floor flooded with decorative pillows.

"Sweetie~" your boyfriend cooed as he opened the door. His face went from an excessive amount of sunshine, to dark and utter horror. "My Love? What's happened?" He pranced his way through the room to where you aggressively searched through a box.

"I can't find it Oppa!" You cried and squeezed passed him, searching through a couple of baskets and drawers.

"What can't you find?"

"Urgh! Hoseok! Just leave me alone! Go back to work!" You cried.

"Ohhhh" Hoseok giggled. "It's your toy!"

"He's not just 'a toy' Oppa!" You pouted. "He's my best friend of many years."

"Haha I'm only kidding." He happily skipped over to you. "(Y/N), I'll look for your best friend while you buy some late dinner at the store."

"Late?" You tilted your head to the side.

"Yes dear, it's 9." Hoseok laughed. "The keys are on the counter." He pulled you through your shared room, which was now a maze, and down the stairs.

"Ok... what would you like?"

"Anything." He leaned forward, giving a small kiss on the lips. "Be safe~" He smiled as you walked out the door.

"Now to find that bear!" Hoseok smiled and headed back to the room.