Ruby x Fem Faunus Reader

A/N: I will have the other requests done as soon as I can, if you haven't read the previous authors note that I just posted, please do so, as it explains everything. I hope the person who requested this like it. Enjoy!

____________________________________

No one's POV

'Ohmygodohmygodohmygod she'll be here any minute!' Ruby thought. Her friend (Y/N) was coming over to hang out. They met on the first day of school and became best friends. But recently, Ruby had been getting a weird feeling in her chest and butterflies in her tummy when she was around (Y/N). She has no clue what's happening, but that's not on her mind at the moment.

Ruby POV

"Why are you freaking out so much little sis? You hang out with (Y/N) all of the time. What makes this so special?" Yang asked. I stopped what I was doing and looked at her.

"I don't know.." I walked over to her, hesitating to say my next thought. "C-Can I ask you something Yang?"

"Sure Ruby. What is it?"

"How do you know if you're in love with someone?" I asked. Her eyes widened slightly, shocked.

"You just kind of know. When you're around them you don't want to be anywhere else. You get nervous and get butterflies in your stomach. You always want to be around them, but you're always afraid that you'll slip up and say how you feel." She smiled. I blushed, realizing that I've been feeling those things. Unfortunately, she noticed my tomato face. "Who is it?" I blushed harder.

"(Y-Y/N).." I looked down.

"I knew it." She chuckled. "Don't be embarrassed, it's completely normal." She put her hand on my shoulder reassuringly. I smiled softly at the action.

"What should I do though? How do I tell her?"

"Just tell her."

"It's not that easy!" I pouted.

"It is. Just tell her how you feel. The worst that can happen is that she doesn't feel the same. You can still be friends."

"I know...I just don't want to ruin or affect what we already have."

"I have a feeling that it will go well." She smirked and walked away. 'What does that mean?' My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. I nervously opened it, greeted by the sight of my smiling (species of faunus) crush.

"Hey Ruby!" She chirped.

"H-Hey (Y/N)." I waved slightly, moving aside so she could come in. She walked in and hugged me tightly. I blushed madly, awkwardly hugging back. When she pulled away she noticed noticed my red face.

"Are you okay?" She put her hand on my forehead to check my temperature. "You're warm. If you're sick I can leave." She started to walk out.

"N-No! I'm not sick. Please stay." My voice became soft and slightly desperate. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Okay." She smiled softly and sat down on the floor, patting the spot next to her. I sat down a little further away than I normally would have. "Why are you so far away?" She chuckled pulling me closer, until I was on her lap.

"W-What are you d-doing?" I asked, blushing furiously as she snuggled into my shoulder.

"You smell good. But I actually have something to tell you.." She looked away, embarrassed as her (species of faunus) (ears/tail) matched her emotion. (I hope that sentence makes sense XD)

"What is it?"

"Ruby I-I don't want this to ruin our friendship. Promise that we'll still be friends?"

"Of course. Now tell me!" I smiled excitedly. She took a deep breath.

"Recently I've been getting these weird feelings when I'm around you. I feel all warm and fuzzy, and never want to leave your side. I-I really like y-you Ruby..more than a best friend." It was her turn to be a tomato face as I sat there shocked and silent. "I understand if you don't feel the same way.." A few tears rolled down her cheeks. I gasped, wiping them away and, without thinking, I kissed her. She kissed back almost immediately. After a bit we pulled away.

"I like you too (Y/N)." I smiled goofily. She smiled back and hugged me tightly.

"Will you be my girlfriend Ruby Rose?"

"Of course." I giggled, petting her (species of faunus) (ears/tail). Meanwhile, Yang silently watched her little sister, thinking about how fast she's growing into a strong women.