001 : accidents happen

Baekhyun POV
Nothing really happens in my normal, 19 year old life. I work 3 jobs to help take care of my mom and twin siblings Baekmin and Baekyu. I'm the oldest sibling while they are both 14 years of age.

I am also a college in my first year. Along with school and work my life is pretty hectic. But I was working hard and that was all that mattered to me.

As a 19 year old, many people say my life is just ahead of me but I feel like it is passing me by. There are people like 20 that have accomplished WAY more then I have and one of those 20 year olds is Park Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol was a model, producer and actor who has taken Korea by storm. You can't walk even walk the streets without seeing his face on signs, bus stops posters, advertisements. Even on TV promoting some of the biggest group known in korea, his dramas almost on every channel you turn to.

I'm not even going to lie, I am a big fan of his. He is an inspiration to me because he has became so successful and has became so well known and is basically a household name in korea.

Many have said he is a cold person that doesn't like becoming close to people and shuts others out... No one knows why but people say he is.

Reports have said that he doesn't even talk to the directors or anyone himself, his assistant does all his talking because he says "his voice isn't worthy to heard by the lower class"... As a reporter said.

It's hard to believe because he seems like a sweet heart by his looks And we all know how publicity works and how they just want a story.

I won't believe it till I see it.

┈┄┈┄✐┈┄┈┄

1 notification
Instagram: real_pcy posted a photo

Yes I had my post notifications cut on for him. His post was only up for 2 minutes and already had hundreds or thousands of likes.

real_pcy

Liked by allthingschanyeol, tommyhilfiger and 477238 others

real_pcy another successful shoot, another thank you @tommyhilfiger

View all 123645 comments
chanyeolstan: OMG?! Chanyeol oppa looks so handsome😭
pcyfanpage: I'm loving this look, chanyeol oppa😍❤💕
thebaekhyuneee: handsome❤

His Tommy Hilfiger shoot hasn't even been published yet and the photo previews are all over the internet.

I've never been the type to put weird or over hype a photo so I keep sweet, simple and to the point.

He was one of those people who can will make any fangirl drop dead from one photo.

┈┄┈┄✐┈┄┈┄

Chanyeol POV
After I posted my photo, comments and like just started rolling in.

I love the support from my fans but I hate the comments sometimes. Simples things like a heart, or something would be fine but all the "oppas" and emoji spams is a lot for me.

I just sometimes just a simple thing is just fine honest and it gets pretty weird sometimes and I guess people don't think that I actually read comments.

"chanyeol oppa, so handsome!" "OOOOOOPPPPPPPAAAAA, I love you!" "Channie, omo so cute!" I read out loud. "Sehun, Do you see this?! Oppa, Oppa, Oppa." I said " What you don't like it?" He said, obviously holding back his laughter "No, it's weird for me." I said, awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck. "Okay, then why don't you say something?" He questioned "Because if I do you know how the public will take it as me being rude. Everything I do seems like I'm being rude when I'm not, you know they are out for me and my image Sehun." I said

"Well, I guess you just have to endure it. Who told you to read the comments?" He said "Sehun... Not HELPING." I spat

I just began to scroll through my explorer page trying to find something interesting to watch but of course it was nothing. I just cut my phone off and went on about my day because I did have a shoot to get to.

But what he didn't know was that he accidentally he liked someones photo.

┈┄┈┄✐┈┄┈┄

Baekhyun POV
It was around 8:30 and I had to get up early to get work on time if I didn't want to get stuck working the night shift again.

As I began to doze off, my phone began blowing up. Then I was receiving a call.

"Hello?" I asked and no I didn't look at the caller ID "BAEK?! Have you seen you instagram?" Kyungsoo exclaimed "No why?" "Go look... NOW!" "What?! Why-" " PARK CHANYEOL LIKED YOUR PICTURE!" He yelled

I immediately opened instagram and saw likes and comments and followers coming at every second.

thebaekhyuneee

Liked by real_pcy and 43729 others

thebaekhyunee its cold loves, wear warm sweaters❤

View all 20274 comments
parkchanfan omg, you are so cute. Chanyeol oppa has good taste😭❤
pcychanchanlover Oh my @real_pcy he is adorable 😍

Oh my FUCK PARK CHANYEOL LIKED MY PICTURE?!

┈┄┈┄✐┈┄┈

This is the first chapter, I am working on the next chapter and I will publish my next to books soon so please look forward to me.