003 : statements and meetings

Baekhyun POV
I woke up that morning to 47 missed calls and 89 messages.

136 notifications
Phone: 47 missed calls, Messaging: 89 new messages

missed call Stansoo 7:00am
missed call Stansoo 7:02am
missed call Stansoo 7:03am
missed call Stansoo 7:05am
missed call Stansoo 7:08am
missed call Stansoo 7:10am
missed call Stansoo 7:11am
missed call Stansoo 7:13am
39 more

Stansoo

Can you get up?
7:49am
i know you're up you little shit
7:52am
i will kill you when i see you
7:53am
get the fuck up, you little shit
7:55am
PARK MADE A STATEMENT!!! ITS ALL OVER THE NEWS!!!
8:02am

I immediately sat up. A statement?! I texted Kyungsoo back.

What do you mean statement?! What happened?
8:04am

The thing about him liking your picture has became a treading topic. Even a viral hashtag #chanbaek.
8:07am
People think you are his boyfriend or something. He made a statement about it.
8:10am
Here's the link. Watch it for yourself .
8:12am.
http://koreanboos.com//parkchanyeolspeaksonboytoy

I then opened the the link to a video from earlier this morning from his new photoshoot press conference.

"Mr.Park, have you heard of the rumor between you and the Instagram boy by the name of Byun Baekhyun?" A reporter yelled "Yes I have and I'm happy you mentioned that. I feel that the situation is being blown out of proportion. Byun is handsome and I saw that in the picture so I liked it. Am I wrong for liking a photo of someone of social media? If anything, I feel if there is something happening behind the scenes I would appreciate if you all would please mind your own business. It is my personal life and I ask for you all to not pry in my business until I feel comfortable involving you all in it. If somethings going on you won't know it'll I decide to let you know. My business is my business and I intend to keep it that way until I say so other wise." He said, walking away from the microphone. "But I will tell you this, there is more to the story but you'll find out when I want you too. I hope you're watching Byun. " He added before winking at the camera and walking off stage.

I was in a dazed... What in the hell was he even talking about. This doesn't even make any since.

In the mist oh my thoughts, my phone began to ring. It was an unknown number.

"Hello?" I said "Hello Baekhyun, I am Oh Sehun, one of Park Chanyeol's closest friend's and assistant. Chanyeol would like for you to come to his mansion... Now." The boy named Sehun said "Now?!" I exclaimed. "Yes, please tell me your address and a driver will be at your place shortly." Sehun added.

After he said that, my phone went off. Indicating I had a notification.

1 new notification
Instagram: real_pcy started following you

"Am I going insane or did THE PARK CHANYEOL start following me?!"