Kian Lawley

December is here and for christmas you want to get noticed by Kian Lawley the love of your life, your youtube crack baby daddy if you will.

You: " Its December and all i want is one like on ig or retweet on twitter from Kian. Please God if youre real or if you are listening let him be on his phone when I am."

December 25th

IG Notification:
@ kianlawley liked your post (2secs ago)
Kianlawley: hey. I wanted to let you know your account is amazing! Thanks for your support. I know its hard to tell everyone but i really enjoy these accounts. They make me feel... Special so thank you so much. Merry Christmas babes.

You look at your phone and think its a fanaccount. Then you go to the likes and click on the @ and see its kians page. You go back and click again just to make sure its him. It takes you a minute for it to sink in.

You: *screams high pitch* omg!!!! He noticed me!!! Me of all people he clicked on MY edit!!!

You dont notice you have a DM but then your friends point it out

Y.f: who dmed you?

You click and read the message from kian. You flip out again and reply knowing he will never see it.

You: you have no idea how much this means to me kian. It was my only Christmas wish thank you so much. I want to hang out with you so you can see me as more than a fan, a friend. Text me 998-9998 (or whatever your number is i just put in whatever)

Hour later:

You go back and check to see if kian ever saw your dm but he didnt and as you were gonna put your phone down you look and it says "seen" and then you get a text.

K: "hey its kian"
K: whats your name?

Y: omg is it really you? Im (your dope name)

K: i hope its me or else ive been giving the wrong name to people 😂 but thats a pretty name.
K: so you said you wanted to hangout?

Y: aha that wouldnt be cool. But thanks. And yes!! Its my dream

K: lets make that dream come true? Where you from?

Y: really? Im from (that place you call home is what you say next)

K: so if i fly down would you come get me from the air port?

Y: Naw id let you sit there...
*both laughing*
Y: Of course! Just lmk 🤗☺️

K: Grrrreeaaat sounds like a plan

2days later

K: hey i fly in tomorrow @ 3pm sounds good?

Y: perfect

So you pick him up and you show him all the cool places. He ends up liking you and thinks youre super chill. Yall talk even after he leaves. And he flys you in to make some videos on his personal chanel