Chapter 1

Edited some things within this chapter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life has its ups and downs one day your smiling the other your crying and some you don't even feel.

That's how my life has been for four years now I left my family and moved away to Seattle a place I've always wanted to go to, during my last years of school I struggled I worked as a waitress trying to save as much money so I could move as soon as I was of legal age. I became pregnant at the age of 16 gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on August 15th 2014 Sophia Pearl Fields , I decided to give Soph her fathers last name because I had taken away mine I was known as Mariah but I wanted Sophia to have a last name so people wouldn't talk and put her down, My angle is three now and the most cheekiest as well.

I couldn't of made it through my pregnancy if it weren't for my nurse Lida who not only was my nurse but also became my best friend, after I recovered from my accident I was told by Lida that I was pregnant my so called parents abandoned me right then and there in the hospital once they heard the news. Lida had saw and told me to stay with her and I took the opportunity to move in with her I worked and helped pay the bills and she helped with my pregnancy and once I gave birth helped raise Sophia with me. Once I finished school we moved to Seattle and found a nice condo for the three of us Lida worked part time as a nurse and I worked full time as a fashion assistant assisting the upper class with clothes for many occasions. we had a good routine Monday to Friday I worked and Lida stayed home with Soph and on the weekends she'd work while I got to spend time with my angle.

"Hey Mar you've got a massive package here" taking the package from Lida I began to open it to revel a letter from the fashion company Amoureux

Dear Mariah it is my pleasure to inform you that you have a job with Amoureux the biggest fashion line of the generation, I have personally looked at your previous work and had the pleasure of hearing all great things about you, your work is fantastic and your design drawings are special I have also seen through your portfolio that you have come up with young children fashion as well. I would like to get you started as soon as possible I am in Seattle for a little while and would like to personally meet you and discuss some business below you will find my number which you may contact.

hope to hear from you soon

Sincerely

Michael Henry Fields

"Wow you got hella lucky girl a job with Amoureux do you have any idea what this means your dream has come true my child, I'm just glad they got back to you it was what a month since you sent in your stuff" Lida was very bouncy which also resulted in Sophia bouncing as well.

I laughed at them and said "yeah its a blessing I finally feel like my life is in my control now, I'm going to give him a call alright" Lida just nodded and took Soph to her room to entertain her with cartons while I was on the phone.

The phone rang a couple of times I was starting to lose hope I had called a couple of times and just as I was about to hang up "Hello Michael Fields speaking"

"Hi Mr Fields this is Mariah you had a package sent to me just getting back to you about that meeting you were talking about in the letter"

"AH yes I have nothing on tonight shall we meet tonight at Skilich at 7pm"

"Yes sir that sounds great"

"Good just ask for Fields at the reservation table I'll see you then Mariah"

"Ok sir thank you bye"

Once I hung up I ran to Lida's room "I have a meeting with Him tonight at 7pm which is less than two hours you allgood to look after Sophia"